Wife/husband's phone checking

Arey_enti_ra_idi

Just now, SH_221B said:

@aryeman what about this criticism?

criticism piccha lite...

seriously oka iddharu manushulu ala ardham cheskoni bathukuthunnarante vallu chala happy ga unnattu...

nenu chusa.. partner performance weak ayyindhani guttuchappuduga... jamku jamas chesthu... "mid life crisis babu" ani convenient ga coverdrives aade batch ni... vallakanna open relations chala better. 

1 minute ago, aryeman said:

It's much more than that, but I respect your views and opinions 😊

Desis gurinchi kadu ,ikda americans ala untarani telling,we hang out at bar,apdu okko lady ni chupinchi matladtaru like she is married and have 3 kids but she sleeps with new guys ani ,cheppetodu abcd flirts with every girl

Just now, SH_221B said:

@aryeman what about this criticism?

Like I said, I respect that persons views. Why we need marriage? Marriage promotes us yo build a family and raise children, it is a declaration of commitment for society and people who care about us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aryeman said:

In a way it does. Doesn't most of us.

from the rampant extramarital affairs that we are seeing lately, it sure does. 

6 minutes ago, aryeman said:

Like I said, I respect that persons views. Why we need marriage? Marriage promotes us yo build a family and raise children, it is a declaration of commitment for society and people who care about us.

mee maturity ki hatsoff brother

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

criticism piccha lite...

seriously oka iddharu manushulu ala ardham cheskoni bathukuthunnarante vallu chala happy ga unnattu...

nenu chusa.. partner performance weak ayyindhani guttuchappuduga... jamku jamas chesthu... "mid life crisis babu" ani convenient ga coverdrives aade batch ni... vallakanna open relations chala better. 

You got it right. Thank you 😊. Often most of them make fun with sleazy comments, but good to see people who also understand.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

open relation ante... iddharu kids or home loan  inka edho responsibilities tho divorce theeskokunda.. oka understanding tho nacchina vallatho sambhoginchadam... anthena ? 

Anthe. Within certain rules anukunta

8 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Desis gurinchi kadu ,ikda americans ala untarani telling,we hang out at bar,apdu okko lady ni chupinchi matladtaru like she is married and have 3 kids but she sleeps with new guys ani ,cheppetodu abcd flirts with every girl

Open relationship ki infidelity ki difference undi. I'm not an expert but naaku ade ardamaindi

38 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Muttukovadam thappu kaadu. Adigi muttukovadam manchidi.

There could be something that your spouse doesn't want you to know (For Example: A conversation about his/her spouse with a friend etc). 

Just because 2 people got married, okariki inkokaru kartha, karma, kriya kaadu.

Not all couple are 100% compatible, hence, they require their on space.  

100% compatible couple dont have this issue. 100% compatibility is like water in oasis.

Water untene.. danni oasis antaru raja 

1 minute ago, aryeman said:

I don't know if you are making fun, but I'll take it as a compliment ☺️

gif chusi fun ankunnaremo..im sorry.. (edited my comment). but nijangane chepthunna... ala accpet cheyyalante chala guts undali.. iddhariki understanding undali.. compliment lane theeskondi

9 minutes ago, aryeman said:

Gotcha! So there is no emotional element involved with the other people who come into your lives, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

gif chusi fun ankunnaremo..im sorry.. (edited my comment). but nijangane chepthunna... ala accpet cheyyalante chala guts undali.. iddhariki understanding undali.. compliment lane theeskondi

Thank you! Like any marriage we had issues too, dialogues resolve most of the problems. It's hard to find comparability these days, but fortunately we are like minded and honest to one another. I know, this might sound stupid to many here and people sure did make fun of us, but eventually for us it all comes down to ones happiness and wellness.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

Gotcha! So there is no emotional element involved with the other people who come into your lives, isn't it?

Yes, that part is very clear and we make it apparant to the person/couple we meet.