Arey_enti_ra_idi

23 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

kadu babayya

mogudu oka coast pellam oka coast no kids

iddaru open ga s*x chestrau vere vallatho night disco calls kuda anta

but we are transparent anta thankyou

idhi mari dharunanaga undi ga 

1 minute ago, aryeman said:

Yes, that part is very clear and we make it apparant to the person/couple we meet.

By any chance If emotional attachment increase ayyi If she wants to break that relationship then? illa ktham aflia na thankyou

Yes, that part is very clear and we make it apparant to the person/couple we meet.

But humans are emotional beings. Just an example, we see cases people falling in love with hookers. What if you or your wife gets into such entanglements? 

11 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

By any chance If emotional attachment increase ayyi If she wants to break that relationship then? illa ktham aflia na thankyou

We won't ever go that far and we are fully committed to our marriage. In worst case if it ever happens then it may happen, like any other marriage. But, chances are very unlikely. And, person can build(knowingly or unknowingly) emotional attachment towards other even with monogamy relationship, people assume since they are married and have physical relationship only with their married partner it wont happen to them, but unfortunately every person is different and  people do have feelings. If you arr committed to your marriage, chances are very less. But, I do agree with your point. 

Forgot to mention, that's the reason we won't meet people we know.

2 minutes ago, aryeman said:

We won't ever go that far and we are fully committed to our marriage. In worst case if it ever happens then it may happen, like any other marriage. But, chances are very unlikely. And, person can build(knowingly or unknowingly) emotional attachment towards other even with monogamy relationship, people assume since they are married and have physical relationship only with their married partner it wont happen to them, but unfortunately every person is different and  people do have feelings. If you arr committed to your marriage, chances are very less. But, I do agree with your point.

I know this is little personal

but how would you rate beauty in the scale of 1 to 10

iddaridi generally not relatively?

12 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

But humans are emotional beings. Just an example, we see cases people falling in love with hookers. What if you or your wife gets into such entanglements? 

Love from lust is not emotional. It is instant and gratifying. Not to be confused with the long-term commitment we have through marriage for family and kids. Main reason we choose not to see people we know.

Love from lust is not emotional. It is instant and gratifying. Not to be confused with the long-term commitment we have through marriage for family and kids. Main reason we choose not to see people we know.

I understand, hence the hookers example. But since you mentioned this "In worst case if it ever happens then it may happen, like any other marriage.", I do not have any follow-ups.

4 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

I know this is little personal

but how would you rate beauty in the scale of 1 to 10

iddaridi generally not relatively?

I don't mind sharing. You may msg me to know more details. For obvious reason I will not share names or pics. She is good looking and I'm above average, I guess. Of course no one would rate one self as ugly, but we are definitely not obese or out of shape. We take care of ourselves.

7 minutes ago, aryeman said:

I don't mind sharing. You may msg me to know more details. For obvious reason I will not share names or pics. She is good looking and I'm above average, I guess. Of course no one would rate one self as ugly, but we are definitely not obese or out of shape. We take care of ourselves.

ok did u ever had bitter relationship in past or any breakup

11 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

I understand, hence the hookers example. But since you mentioned this "In worst case if it ever happens then it may happen, like any other marriage.", I do not have any follow-ups.

We can't forsee future. We are confident that current relationship would no way effect our marriage. Had we been in bf-gf relationship or we we're in teens or early twenties you have a point to worry about. We are so occupied and tied up with our lives that we couldn't afford or have space to let other emotional baggage into our relationship.

13 minutes ago, aryeman said:

We can't forsee future. We are confident that current relationship would no way effect our marriage. Had we been in bf-gf relationship or we we're in teens or early twenties you have a point to worry about. We are so occupied and tied up with our lives that we couldn't afford or have space to let other emotional baggage into our relationship.

Although I do not have an opinion on the topic it looks like you both have clarity. If I may ask, is this a post-marriage arrangement; and are you both in 30's? 

1 minute ago, SH_221B said:

Although I do not have an opinion on the topic. It looks like you both have clarity. If I may ask, is this a post-marriage arrangement; and are you both in 30's? 

Yes, part where decided to see others is post marriage. She is in her late 20's and I'm early 30's.