h1b approved for one day

Paidithalli

Hi,

I applied my H1B under the 2020 quota and received an RFE on Full course of study- CPT, OPT and multiple years of practical training. After submitting the RFE with all the appropriate documents on Aug 12 I received approval on Aug 20 (Premium processing) and my attorney received an email with start date: 10/01/2019 and end date: 10/02/2019. Haven't got receipt notice in the mail yet.

I have submitted my client letter with end date 12/2021. I don't understand the reason for approving 1 day of H1b. Is there a possibility that it might be a typographical error? Is Anyone aware of this kind of scenario? Please suggest my options on this

My attorney suggested requesting a service ticket on validity dates but I am not sure if that helps. I have never seen cases where service requests are opened to correct/revise validity dates usually that's for name changes etc.

1 minute ago, cup_saucer said:

desiopt dot com fb page lo chusa ee case today morning.. neede na adi.. 

nadhi kadhu.. nenu kuda akkade chusi ikkada vesa anthe.. itla kuda avthadha ani 

24 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

nadhi kadhu.. nenu kuda akkade chusi ikkada vesa anthe.. itla kuda avthadha ani 

i have seen happening to a friend in 2014.. 21 days ki approved.. but akkada.. intha advance ga avaledu approval.. veediki client 1 year letter mentioned starting date as issuance date.. so approved in feb... aa lekkana vadiki 21 days left on client letter lo ichina date.. he got approved for 21 days.. approval notice etc ochepatiki he had only 5 days.. premium kuda pply cheyaledu.. it was fun and frustration situation apudu maku.. but his attroney had called the uscis and got 4 months ki extension for the same application somehow.. and applied for extension immeidtely .