roaches vasthe

VinPetrol

2 hours ago, mmharshaa said:

1.keep food items in frige, avoid keeping outside..keep ur house clean..this is very imp

2. Ask in leasing ofc if they do any treatment, if not u can buy a roach killer injection in walmart that u can put in corners of the places where they are hiding

3. U can also buy boric  powder and spray along the corners of the kitchen, generally back of frige is where roaches reside because water is stagnant there and will be warm for them

4. You should have patience to maintain the above steps for 1-2 months, you will see the magic

thanks Bro.. google lo chusina.. same cheparu. personal ga work out ayindhaaa. ani .. work out iyndhi ante inka motivation peaks ki potadi.. to do somethign~! hehe ..

Thanks bro

2 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

thanks Bro.. google lo chusina.. same cheparu. personal ga work out ayindhaaa. ani .. work out iyndhi ante inka motivation peaks ki potadi.. to do somethign~! hehe ..

Thanks bro

yeah same situation undedi bro naku kuda frustrating gane undedi...konchem patient ga 6 to 7 weeks maintenance cheste u will see a lot of diff

7 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

how come!

It’s only 2.98 now  

i tried lot options  this worked like charm 

use this powder kitchen lo behind fridge and cabinets lo corners   And corners where you think roaches are coming 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hot-Shot-MaxAttrax-1-lb-Roach-Killing-Powder-with-Boric-Acid-HG-96023-1/203005193

Leave powder there and Just have patience for 1 week 

you will see results 

don’t put too much it had to be lite layer  of powder everywhere 

This works perfect 

roaches have it to their bodies and lick to clean up and die and also it will feed it to family and so even family dies where ever it’s nest is 

i hardly see any roach now 

This boric powder is harmless for us  because when kids we use to use this as carrom powder

thank me after trying 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

It’s only 2.98 now  

use this powder kitchen lo behind fridge and cabinets lo corners   And corners where you think roaches are coming 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hot-Shot-MaxAttrax-1-lb-Roach-Killing-Powder-with-Boric-Acid-HG-96023-1/203005193

you will see results 

This works perfect 

roaches have it to their bodies and lick to clean up and die and also it will feed it to family and so even family dies where ever it’s nest is 

This boric powder is harmless for us  because when kids we use to use this as carrom powder

thank me after trying 

yo! ide nenu use chesindi...works very well

1 hour ago, Aryaa said:

It’s only 2.98 now  

you will see results 

This works perfect 

thank me after trying 

thanks dude!