How often does your wife/husband talk to your parents?

PakkintiKurradu

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Vachindi talk. He doesn't care. Abbayi side vallu tried hard to split them. Love marriage. Adhi choosi aa abbayiki kopam vachindi. Ala ani parents ni emi neglect cheyyadu vaallathone untadu. But frequently visits in laws too.

Did parents tried to separate them and yet he lives with them ?? 

Konni cases lo parents kante inlaws ekkuva aipotharu. 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Yes he lives with them. Not as in same house but upper portion lo aa abbayi with wife and kids and kinda portion lo parents. Ee case lo konchem alane ayyindi. But andari allullu feel comfortable speaking to the maama here. That means he did something right. chinna alludu konchem reserved but over the years he too felt comfortable just not to the extent of other allullu 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

nenu ma family lone notice chesa. 

oka side correct unte inko side opposite untaru. irrespective of gender.

ma peddamma ma amma ni patkoni edchindhi. ivi em traditions.

oke intlone pelli cheyochu ga ani. she meant brother and sister ki.

imagine how much mental torture she went through.

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Last second sentence confusing and shocking vundii did I read it wrong ?? 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

arranged marriage concept lone chala pedda flaw undi..

they are mostly dependent on astrology for compatibility.. and the astrolgers these days are mostly fake.. anduke chala mandi kompalu munigipothunnai

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Last second sentence confusing and shocking vundii did I read it wrong ?? 

ledhu. aa moment lo she was very upset. she might not literally meant it but she said it.

evari intiko enduku ivvali vere valla pillalni enduku techukovali. oke intlone pelli cheyochu ga ani.

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Yes he lives with them. Not as in same house but upper portion lo aa abbayi with wife and kids and kinda portion lo parents. 

Forgiving son lekka vunnadu. I wouldn’t be the same, I try to avoid if the same thing happens to me. 

I believe that parents happiness lies in happiness of their children. They should be happy for what their children want and respect their choices. 

Forgiving son lekka vunnadu. I wouldn’t be the same, I try to avoid if the same thing happens to me. 

I believe that parents happiness lies in happiness of their children. They should be happy for what their children want and respect their choices. 

Yeah forgiving. Abbayi valla mother main culprit. She wanted to give him to his maradalu. But eeyana love marriage chesukunnadu so jeerninchukolekapoyindi 

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ledhu. aa moment lo she was very upset. she might not literally meant it but she said it.

evari intiko enduku ivvali vere valla pillalni enduku techukovali. oke intlone pelli cheyochu ga ani.

Aa situation enduku arise ayindii ani antunna. Because of arranged marriage things ?  

It depends on inlaws and wife/husband 

in-laws manchiga undi spouse teda undetollu untadi leda spouse manchiga undi in-laws teda idi rare combo leda both teda

dont make fun on my experience 

i will share my real life experience 

na first marriage lo Nenu in-laws toh friendly ga undam ankunna but em matladina godavalu chesevaru and both husband and in laws godavalu yepdu baga chudledu nannu ,over involvment in lives and I got scared and matalu levu 

second marriage lo in-laws and husband are nice ,no expectations no dominations evari life valdi anattu ,he talks apdu Nenu madyalo call tiskuni matladta and Nenu ma parents toh matladinapdu he talks ,roju calls cheyam parents ki,weekly twice ante.

intlo abbayi first child or only boy aite parents ki yepdu abbay mide dyasa untadi ade kakapote anta undadu. More over depends person to person .

Tokka ley entha Astro compatibility vunna ee Kalam lo janalu matladukoni personal ha compatible oo kaadu chusukoni chesukuntunnar. Astro compatible anedii parents happiness kosame malla Repu podduna emanna theda oste astro compatible ga lekunda chesukjnnav chudu emaindoo ani dobbakunda 

Exactly 

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Aa situation enduku arise ayindii ani antunna. Because of arranged marriage things ?  

yea can't share more than that

inlaws matter side ki pedithe..ma apt lo neighbour  ankul valla mother/father tho  daily car lo talking..enduku ani adigithe..em chestham bro.. intlo undi roju ma mother ki phone chesthe wife malla roju matladala ani antadi..adoka gola anadu...mind 10gindi

1 minute ago, Scada said:

inlaws matter side ki pedithe..ma apt lo neighbour  ankul valla mother/father tho  daily car lo talking..enduku ani adigithe..em chestham bro.. intlo undi roju ma mother ki phone chesthe wife malla roju matladala ani antadi..adoka gola anadu...mind 10gindi

He he adì common ee. 

But boys antha max car lo work ki poyetappudu matladatharu anukunta. Nen aithe ade chesta. 

• Upvote 1