How often does your wife/husband talk to your parents?

PakkintiKurradu

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

But why mee ayana ni edo annaru pelli time or edo chesaru mee vallu. Adì ala pettukoni he might be keeping aloof from your family. 

Vallu anakunda unte chalu :giggle:

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

There has to be journey with them not phone calls are enough ,phone calls lo em telidu ,astrology yes.I had two marriages ,In my first marriage there’s no astrology compatibility and astrologer warned us its dangerous one and not to proceed,I felt it’s trash and superstitious one and I was 21 when my first marriage happened and it failed then for second one we had astrologer opinion and then we met liked each other ,we started hanging out and then we got married.

Difference cheppagalanu first marriage I never had peace  and now am peaceful ,happy

marriage antene compromise.. but is this person worthy of compromise or not is what needs to be decided.. anduke time kavali..

naa pillalni chachina arranged marriage cheskomani cheppanu nenaithe.. 

6 minutes ago, ammu_paalu said:

ammu_paalu

afdb ne autobiography chesesav kadha

Ikda so sweet posts yesetollu laga Nenu undalenu and they don’t even dare to comment me coz they know that I can’t lie and act like them

1 minute ago, Uth said:

marriage antene compromise.. but is this person worthy of compromise or not is what needs to be decided.. anduke time kavali..

Nenu asalu pelli cheyanu vallaki... Idi eppudo decided

1 minute ago, Uth said:

Ipdu past alochiste so silly anpistadi,people make things complicated and blame each other . Ammayi chetilo em undadu if in laws and husband are demons ,even boy case kuda ante.

its all luck,right person epdu dorkutarante when you are matured enough ,independent aynapdu life kasta telsukunnaka apdu right ga choose cheskogalam rest all luck.adrustam anthe manchi vyaktulu chuttu undadam kuda adrustam,manchi vyakti spouse ga radam adrustam anthe

10 minutes ago, riashli said:

Edaina function unte ' Mee ayana elago raru kada' .. ma Anna di house warming unde June lo, vallu enni sarlu call chesina , my husband didn't pick up, vallu invitation WhatsApp chesaru, kanisam download kuda cheyaledu, and our names were printed in d invitation

That is bad. Did you ever talk to him about that? Did you do that to his parents? Something is amiss 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

That is bad. Did you ever talk to him about that? Did you do that to his parents? Something is amiss 

Hmmm yes bad

wife mida prema life peaceful ga undali anthe he would have accepted invitation and attend ayyevaru 

ive ilantive kalukkumantay

14 minutes ago, AleAle said:

There has to be journey with them not phone calls are enough ,phone calls lo em telidu ,astrology yes.I had two marriages ,In my first marriage there’s no astrology compatibility and astrologer warned us its dangerous one and not to proceed,I felt it’s trash and superstitious one and I was 21 when my first marriage happened and it failed then for second one we had astrologer opinion and then we met liked each other ,we started hanging out and then we got married.

Difference cheppagalanu first marriage I never had peace  and now am peaceful ,happy

Can this be attributed to age, maturity and experience than astrology?

17 minutes ago, riashli said:

Edaina function unte ' Mee ayana elago raru kada' .. ma Anna di house warming unde June lo, vallu enni sarlu call chesina , my husband didn't pick up, vallu invitation WhatsApp chesaru, kanisam download kuda cheyaledu, and our names were printed in d invitation

No comments on your hubby 

eppaTi keyyadi prastuta
mappaTi kaa maaTalaaDi anyula manamul
noppiMpaka taa novvaka
tappiMcuka tirugu vaaDu dhanyuDu sumatee !

6 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

No comments on your hubby 

eppaTi keyyadi prastuta
mappaTi kaa maaTalaaDi anyula manamul
noppiMpaka taa novvaka
tappiMcuka tirugu vaaDu dhanyuDu sumatee !

baa rasadu 1200s lone alantollu undevaru anamata