Matrimony Alaparais

kevinUsa

Seri, nammalum pasanga ennathan expect pandranga nu visited the Matrimony and namma kannukune oru silathu vanthu sikkuchu. So let me categorize their expectations.
Profile1: I am working on Java for 5 years and then in yyy company for 2 years.
Me: Enada, resume la upload paniruka Matri site la?
Bride should be well versed in Java language!
Me: Ahm! Ithu ennada komali thama iruku. Company ka aal edukra.

Profile2: I am one and only son, so expecting good girl.
Me: One and only na good girl kepiya. Appo rendu peru irkra veetla avan lam enna thakaali thokaa. Peh 😕

Profile3: I want a girl.
Me: Yabbbaa, samiyov, athukuthan pa nee Matri profile create paniruka :D Ennada ingu meen kidaikum range la ezhuthi iruka 😛
Profile4: I want a fair girl.
Me: Discrimination panrya nee! Seri, Thalaivaru romba fair ah iruparu pola. Checked his DP. No comments. Ithenna da kallatama iruku, apa ponnum apdi ethir paakum la. 😕

Profile5: Bride should take care of my mom and dad.
Me: Ennada care taker thedurya ila Life partner thedurya? Athelam, default ave give and take policy la than oodikitu iruku.
PS: I even have photo proof of their expectations and it is not cooked up 😛

Apart from this, all general things like horoscope, community, caste, should have degree, working ipdi lam general requirements irunthuchu.

Jokes apart! In most of the profiles I saw the guys expect girls to take care of their parents. I was really amazed by the way the Groom’s love their parents. But Guys you all need to understand one hard thing, cause you people play the major role! Managing wife and mom isn’t that simple task :D The one(Bride) who comes to your family leaves her parents, siblings and enters into a totally anonymous place. Just give her some time, to get adjusted to the environment, to the people. Will you be really that comfortable being in a complete new environment!? Obviously no right! The same for them as well. She will take care of your parents, cause it is her family as well here more. Just give her time, make her comfortable, stay by her side, make time for her family as well. All she needs is Love. Give her that, not just for a year or so but throughout. The way you treat her parents reflects on the way she treats yours. Ella, mutual benefit than.
I am writing this cause nowadays I am going through lot of failed marriage cases, or the marriage stories where there are lot of chaos  Most of them are MIL problems. I am not complaining about anyone mom’s here but many Moms somehow fails to understand that their kid will be taken care by an another woman who is so called his wife and they are still being possessive on their son. Vename 😕

Guys, you need to tackle them. Romba paavam da neenga!? But you can. Handle it better. Amma va wife ah nu varum bothu don’t leave both of them. Stay stubborn that you need both of them. Oru pakkam sanjalum aadu bali than. If you guys are gonna do that no more failed stories we will be hearing. I know there are lot of 90s kids here who are waiting for their marriage (Nadakuma nadakatha ndra santhega thodave :p). Get married only when you are ready to face those storm and only if you’re able to handle that effectively and efficiently . Amma soldrathaum pondati ta keturathinga, pondati soldratahum amma ta keturathinga. Ungaluku puthusu ilaye kaathula vaangatha mari porathellam 😛 Just maintain that intha vishayathula mattum. :D

And remember to take this oath between you both(Husband-Wife). Never tell your problems to anyone. I repeat never!! to anyone!! (inclusive of your parents and her/his parents, friends, relatives and so on).
Many of them are happy that you have one and few, in the over affectionate towards your wellbeing, provide ideas on their own experience which may not work out for you. Ovvoru prachanayum ovvoru vitham B-) !
Deal it among yourself. Adinchikonga, Kadichikonga, pesama irunga or whatever but make sure it is not identified by anyone else! That is how a healthy relationship will be like.
Wishing everyone a very happy lovely life ahead and I hope not to see anymore failed stories in any relationship for that matter.