Competing with body builders, GC holders, rich guys etc

Respected_Sir

Just to marry one girl I have to compete with these many people. I dont have time to go to GYM as I cant leave office without satisfying my boss. I am not a GC holder and I am not rich.

I am ageing and gauging. My parents want me to get married but eligible brides want more documents than that are required in USA to settle down. SC are also expensive. I am non smoker

and drinker. Girlfriend successfully catched on GC bakara. What should I do? chachipo ani maatram anaddu

1 minute ago, Respected_Sir said:

Just to marry one girl I have to compete with these many people. I dont have time to go to GYM as I cant leave office without satisfying my boss. I am not a GC holder and I am not rich.

I am ageing and gauging. My parents want me to get married but eligible brides want more documents than that are required in USA to settle down. SC are also expensive. I am non smoker

and drinker. Girlfriend successfully catched on GC bakara. What should I do? chachipo ani maatram anaddu

India nunchi techchuko ..

7 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

chachipo oka daridram potadi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ammu_paalu said:

Don't worry

Just wake up early every day

Eat bellam + perugu annam

Do pooja nd punaskaram

Manchi punyavathi virgin pellam ga vasthadhi

ok dear elago near by church lo father gadu less brokerage tho company pettadu. Manchi saruku dorukutundi