Facebook made a small but interesting change to its homepage

tacobell fan

11 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Free ke time bokka inga pay chesi time bokka ettukovala

You'd be surprised the amount of people willing to pay for it. Privacy is a big deal now and I am ready to pay if they don't share my profile or info with anyone including government agencies. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

You'd be surprised the amount of people willing to pay for it. Privacy is a big deal now and I am ready to pay if they don't share my profile or info with anyone including government agencies. 

If govt agencies adigina kuda ivvava data or information ?

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

If govt agencies adigina kuda ivvava data or information ?

Not me, company. Apple won't share info unless it's extremely needed by FBI. On the other hand Facebook often sell every single piece of Info on their server. I run ad's for my business and I know how effective their marketing is. 

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not me, company. Apple won't share info unless it's extremely needed by FBI. On the other hand Facebook often sell every single piece of Info on their server. I run ad's for my business and I know how effective their marketing is. 

Em business baa.

Restaurants pettava

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

evadni pattukoni em adugutunnavo telustunda

Em ba kompathisi db manodi name unda or mestru shops oka 4 pettada or Patel brothers lo sagam vaata tisukunada or aa great India films mana vadidhe na ?

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

enterprise version roll out plan lo unnaru

similar to slack but with FB interface

Adi jamana lo release chesadu. FB teams Ani.... Now they are integrating fb , Instagram and WhatsApp platforms ... Insta , WhatsApp with paid features for business ... FB will be free