Mid 30’s Crisis

RPG_Reloaded

5 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

machine arustundi ikkada

Waste paniki malina machines alane arustayabba. Nikosam eppudu na birthday marchukolenu malla jatakam maripotundi. Asale vedic astrology student ni @3$%

12 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

1) Pelli ayithe wife torture kakapothe prathiokkadu pelli eppudu ani torture.. 

2) Pelli ayyina tarvatha pillalu unte oka torture lekapothe. inka pillalu lera ani torture 

3) Oka kid ni kanna tarvatha, 2nd kid eppudu ani.. Kid ki bore kodtundi ani kotta torture 

4) ee Kids gola ala undaga.. madyalo wife job chestanu ani cheyyanu ani oka gola 

5) ika kid koncham perugutunte valla school, after school activities (Kumon, Karate, Dance, Swimming, ....)

Ila oka dani tarvatha inkokati.. veetiki thodu hospitals and Dr visits 

ee after school activities evadaithe kanipettado vadini matram tannali bhayya , all week days evenings vatike ankitham

23 minutes ago, Somedude said:

70389609_10211585532153894_5001171481237

Oka rakam ga cheppali ante..

I am happy when I have a job Vs when I was a student.

I think I like married life with children when compared to student life. Dont get me wrong, I  enjoy the good part of student life. the assignment, exam, being scared of teachers/Lecturers/Professors  is not a good feeling 

I have two brothers one own and one cousin but both are very close. One is 36 and the other is 35. Both the brothers have two kids, both vadinas working.. 

India lo you will have help from family like grand parents, in laws, also you will have maids etc.. Ikkada everything is on the parents. The parents have to work, cook, clean, take care of the kids, drop them for activities, pick them up, help the kids with home work etc. Also because of all this stress and the pressure in sedentary IT jobs your health will go down hill quickly.. By the time you are close to 40 you are looking at BP or Sugar depending on your body type.. On top of it financial or career param gaa porgress ledu ane feeling okati.. Forget about taking care of you and your body, you will have 0 time for exercise. Vacations turn from fun and enjoyment into these stressful events where you are responsible for packing everything needed to handle two kids/toddlers, feed them and keep them occupied during those vacation days..

I turned 30 last month. Looking at their life I have decided not to get married. Parents are pressurizing me everyday but I have decided not to get married at any cost.