Mid 30’s Crisis

RPG_Reloaded

I have two brothers one own and one cousin but both are very close. One is 36 and the other is 35. Both the brothers have two kids, both vadinas working.. 

India lo you will have help from family like grand parents, in laws, also you will have maids etc.. Ikkada everything is on the parents. The parents have to work, cook, clean, take care of the kids, drop them for activities, pick them up, help the kids with home work etc. Also because of all this stress and the pressure in sedentary IT jobs your health will go down hill quickly.. By the time you are close to 40 you are looking at BP or Sugar depending on your body type.. On top of it financial or career param gaa porgress ledu ane feeling okati.. Forget about taking care of you and your body, you will have 0 time for exercise. Vacations turn from fun and enjoyment into these stressful events where you are responsible for packing everything needed to handle two kids/toddlers, feed them and keep them occupied during those vacation days..

I turned 30 last month. Looking at their life I have decided not to get married. Parents are pressurizing me everyday but I have decided not to get married at any cost. 

11 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have two brothers one own and one cousin but both are very close. One is 36 and the other is 35. Both the brothers have two kids, both vadinas working.. 

India lo you will have help from family like grand parents, in laws, also you will have maids etc.. Ikkada everything is on the parents. The parents have to work, cook, clean, take care of the kids, drop them for activities, pick them up, help the kids with home work etc. Also because of all this stress and the pressure in sedentary IT jobs your health will go down hill quickly.. By the time you are close to 40 you are looking at BP or Sugar depending on your body type.. On top of it financial or career param gaa porgress ledu ane feeling okati.. Forget about taking care of you and your body, you will have 0 time for exercise. Vacations turn from fun and enjoyment into these stressful events where you are responsible for packing everything needed to handle two kids/toddlers, feed them and keep them occupied during those vacation days..

I turned 30 last month. Looking at their life I have decided not to get married. Parents are pressurizing me everyday but I have decided not to get married at any cost. 

Marriage cheskopothey bp sugar Ravu Ani guarantee vunda bro . If you believe in destiny or not ( I believe ) , ravali Ani vunte vastaye . Ala Ani eppudu daily sweets tinta and ravali ante vastadi anaku . Our actions also will be part towards destiny 

Satya Nadella kana stress Mana jobs? He managed everything right ( tanali kids ala vundadam his personal ).  Chese EE jobs ki manam discipline or planned ga vundam . Planning proper way , discipline life Chala mandi Mana Telugu couples lead chestunaru . Ekkada vundedhi anadaru dollars saving kosam and downside for that is ( as you described above things ) 

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Marriage cheskopothey bp sugar Ravu Ani guarantee vunda bro . If you believe in destiny or not ( I believe ) , ravali Ani vunte vastaye . Ala Ani eppudu daily sweets tinta and ravali ante vastadi anaku . Our actions also will be part towards destiny 

Satya Nadella kana stress Mana jobs? He managed everything right ( tanali kids ala vundadam his personal ).  Chese EE jobs ki manam discipline or planned ga vundam . Planning proper way , discipline life Chala mandi Mana Telugu couples lead chestunaru . Ekkada vundedhi anadaru dollars saving kosam and downside for that is ( as you described above things ) 

Let me tell you one thing.....it doesn't matter whether you have kids or not....whether you are 35 or 40......it always comes down to your intention of how you want to live your life......you can be fit at any age and take care of any number od children......its just a perpective how you look at the life.......you can do 1 hour exercise with all of the above if you just wake up 1 or 2 hours early....these are all excuses for not doing it.......I have q 6 month kid...we are taking care of him without any stress.........yes we have to care of lot of things for him.....but those shouldn't be an exexuse for not taking care of your health or progress in your workplace

Konni things choosinappudu naku anipistadi , manam ( general ) excuses istham . Oka tella ammayni choosa , artificial limb tho vundedhi and she wants to study doctor . Classes ki ravadam kastam ayina velledhi . Now she enrolled in medical school . I don't know her current status 

Ameni choosinappudu , manaki Ani Baga unna pedha effort petam . Edho easy life style lo chesestham . Mana talent ki tagga jobs kotali , life Baga balance cheyali ane intentions takkuva ( not all ,there r  Telugu people who r very successful  in every aspect )  . Good planning , discipline can also lead us a quality life ( healthy life style atleast ) 

AA ammeyki ala undi kabatti devudu manchi brain ichadu anedhi naku convincing ga undadhu ( mana Telugu vallu antaru ) . 

8 minutes ago, curious_george said:

Let me tell you one thing.....it doesn't matter whether you have kids or not....whether you are 35 or 40......it always comes down to your intention of how you want to live your life......you can be fit at any age and take care of any number od children......its just a perpective how you look at the life.......you can do 1 hour exercise with all of the above if you just wake up 1 or 2 hours early....these are all excuses for not doing it.......I have q 6 month kid...we are taking care of him without any stress.........yes we have to care of lot of things for him.....but those shouldn't be an exexuse for not taking care of your health or progress in your workplace

Yeah true , whatever you mentioned I agree . It all depend on us ,what needs to be done  at the right moment 

35 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

welco#afd to the club bro

15 minutes ago, curious_george said:

Well said+-

I am going through a late 20s crisis. I think I am suffering from depression and dimensia, have too many things on my plate. I am loosing all my eggs and I still don't know if I want any kids, 'coz it's too much of a responsibility and I will have to take a break from my career. And you're worried about enjoying life, the heck? 

34 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Konni things choosinappudu naku anipistadi , manam ( general ) excuses istham . Oka tella ammayni choosa , artificial limb tho vundedhi and she wants to study doctor . Classes ki ravadam kastam ayina velledhi . Now she enrolled in medical school . I don't know her current status 

Ameni choosinappudu , manaki Ani Baga unna pedha effort petam . Edho easy life style lo chesestham . Mana talent ki tagga jobs kotali , life Baga balance cheyali ane intentions takkuva ( not all ,there r  Telugu people who r very successful  in every aspect )  . Good planning , discipline can also lead us a quality life ( healthy life style atleast ) 

AA ammeyki ala undi kabatti devudu manchi brain ichadu anedhi naku convincing ga undadhu ( mana Telugu vallu antaru ) . 

Yeah...I don't agree......as ammayi handicapped ani kadhu......everybody has issues....some has physical issues....others has other issues......avanni daatukoni effort pettatame life.......mana vallaku settle ane word baga alavatu.....

24 minutes ago, Meow said:

I am going through a late 20s crisis. I think I am suffering from depression and dimensia, have too many things on my plate. I am loosing all my eggs and I still don't know if I want any kids, 'coz it's too much of a responsibility and I will have to take a break from my career. And you're worried about enjoying life, the heck? 

Again....it all depends on what you want in your life.....if you want kids without sacrificing your carear......look for the remote job where you can be at home and take care of your kinds.....asalu first kids anedhi too much responsibility ane thinking vadhileyali......

Jara apudu apudu Niku Nuvu pamper chesuko like 2 minths oka sari massage, emina game , if gambling gives you kick , or some bar with friends etc etc don’t iver do 2 minths ki oka sari  same with your wife too give her a day off and let her enjoy in that way you don’t feel more stressed bhaiyya