Canada jobs for people going on student visa.

GunturMirchiBajji

My cousin is going to Canada (Ottawa) on student visa. He was asking me how are the jobs in Canada? will he be able to get a job after completing his masters? He is working in India and resigning job to do masters in Canada. do they get PR after completing masters? if they have PR then they can work in US too?

Just now, GunturMirchiBajji said:

My cousin is going to Canada (Ottawa) on student visa. He was asking me how are the jobs in Canada? will he be able to get a job after completing his masters? He is working in India and resigning job to do masters in Canada. do they get PR after completing masters? if they have PR then they can work in US too?

Veetiki answers theliyakundane ..he is resigning aa bro 

2 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

varada 6 months tarvata ante..ipude cheppul chethla patkunatu undi va

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Veetiki answers theliyakundane ..he is resigning aa bro 

ide ma cousin ki chepte...he stopped talking to me...job vadilesi UK potha ante...

Its a long wait my friend.

But if his goal is raising kids in canada, then it takes 2 years and 35 lakhs for masters, After that you need to score IELTS atleast 7 to get the score above 470 provided if you have 4+ years exp or and canadian degree. 

Then get married and apply joint PR. Its a painful process and i doubt jobs are there, and even if there are jobs there arent high paying and you ll end up with more taxes. He can come to US after 7 years if things go well with PR. 

He ll reach 40 by then. 

Only pro i can see here is that his kid will be canadian and theres no more hassle for that kid like us in future. 

6 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

enduku man Masters antey antha passion mee cousin ki?
antha iraga deesey course emundanta Canada lo? first ask about his Masters plans? 

then he can think about PR and other BS

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

antha iraga deesey course emundanta Canada lo? first ask about his Masters plans? 

Singapore ela untadhi kaka? oka 4 years US lo earn chesaka move avdham anukuntunna. 

Canada PR ki applied, ivala repu ravocchu. But am not interested coz its too cold and far away from home. 

I want to be close to my parents after 30

14 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

How long has he been working in India? 

10 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

adigedi em ledhu ippudu already canada lo land ayyadu... asalu PR enni years paduthundi basu after masters in canada?

Ye bro flight dhigagane dhanda yeshi dhandam petti theesukapoyi job istharu ani cheppali...sallaga Ottawa lo okkasari winter lo flight nundi dhigi bhayataki vacchinaka cinema clear ga artham aithadhi..20-30 inches padthadhi nonstop %$#$

not worth at current time ... Trudeau  malli neggadu ... infy lo manchi experience ... techukmanu ... yeah snow 20-30cm  kaadu  kani  better than iowa or chicago windchill but worst than NY

11 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@3$%