• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minion040190

• tennisluvr

• Amrita

• cocacola

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

motham US cities annitimeeda research chesinattu unnav?  what places did you finalize as the best for desis?

Charlotte is the best bro 

Endalu okay ante Dallas, Austin and San Antonio good too

Outdoors lovers ki Denver

3 hours ago, cocacola said:

The best place of the country in the USA is the city of the Miami 

Aa anthe anthe. Everytime hurricane news vinangane sardukuni parigettali

Babu.. Caterpillar client aa? 

I worked in peoria for Caterpillar for almost 2 yrs.. rents were cheap and safety is based on your neighborhood.. but my problem is with the client itself, at least in caterpillar mostly you will see gora wala doesnt like us and they hide information and not willing to help.. that was my only client location I had this issue.

also caterpillar company is very well known for mass layoffs, I myself was let go along with 150 other ppl , I lost the project when we were expecting a baby. That was a nightmare for me few years ago.. 

my experiences made me feel like I will never go back to peoria or work for Caterpillar.. 😊

29 minutes ago, karthikgnv said:

I worked in peoria for Caterpillar for almost 2 yrs.. rents were cheap and safety is based on your neighborhood.. but my problem is with the client itself, at least in caterpillar mostly you will see gora wala doesnt like us and they hide information and not willing to help.. that was my only client location I had this issue.

also caterpillar company is very well known for mass layoffs, I myself was let go along with 150 other ppl , I lost the project when we were expecting a baby. That was a nightmare for me few years ago.. 

my experiences made me feel like I will never go back to peoria or work for Caterpillar.. 😊

neek ayyindi ani andariki atla kaavalani ledu kada.....ainaa needi contract athanidi full time.

silly reasons meeda offers reject cheyadam is foolishness. I lived there too naaku baane unde place.

11 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Charlotte is the best bro 

Endalu okay ante Dallas, Austin and San Antonio good too

Outdoors lovers ki Denver

Why San?

Illinois state complete bankrupt man. Nuvvu sampadinche salary lo 50% taxes,fines,gas,gas tax ke aypothayi. Migiledi emi undadu. Lot of Americans are moving out of illinois to neighboring states.

7 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

:3D_Smiles: Glad you survived that horrible situation bro

7 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

neek ayyindi ani andariki atla kaavalani ledu kada.....ainaa needi contract athanidi full time.

silly reasons meeda offers reject cheyadam is foolishness. I lived there too naaku baane unde place.

na friend di kuda contract ee kada caterpillar ki.

Desi mestri ki full time. But Caterpillar ki contracter.