British Airways Expired visa

elev

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Miru unnaru kada guruvu garu. I am a fast learner . Trust me  @3$%

Ok. If that much interested you are. Then stopping you will be possible to the nothing I say. 

33 minutes ago, cocacola said:

Ok. If that much interested you are. Then stopping you will be possible to the nothing I say. 

Thank you thank you and thank you sir bl@st

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

You cant travel through UK with expired  h1b visa. You should take transit or visit visa. 

Sure? You may have changed the terminal/airport. Same ternimal aithe not needed anukunta because you don't need to go through immigration security.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Sure? You may have changed the terminal/airport. Same ternimal aithe not needed anukunta because you don't need to go through immigration security.

100% sure . You don’t even get boarding pass in airport .

1 hour ago, cocacola said:

Yes you are the right of the answer of all the people in the here. 

nee comedy hahahaha.. typo chesavemo anukunna.. mobile dbing tho.. real maa lanti telugu medium vallu kooda ila matladaru kada bro.. @3$%

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

100% sure . You don’t even get boarding pass in airport .

I think thats based on change of terminal/airport in the transit. Your travel itinerary decides if you need transit visa or not. Thats why they dont give you the boarding pass if your itinerary dicates you need to go through the security in order to go to the next hop

All airports in the world tend to have air-side transit which doesn't require any visa and that part doesn't belong to that country as long as you don't come out of that. Coming out will require you to go through the security (Terminal movie :D)

https://travel.stackexchange.com/questions/130270/do-i-need-uk-transit-visa-to-move-from-terminal-3-to-terminal-5-heathrow

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I think thats based on change of terminal/airport in the transit. Your travel itinerary decides if you need transit visa or not. Thats why they dont give you the boarding pass if your itinerary dicates you need to go through the security in order to go to the next hop

All airports in the world tend to have air-side transit which doesn't require any visa and that part doesn't belong to that country as long as you don't come out of that. Coming out will require you to go through the security (Terminal movie :D)

https://travel.stackexchange.com/questions/130270/do-i-need-uk-transit-visa-to-move-from-terminal-3-to-terminal-5-heathrow

Airport lo boarding pass ivvaka middle eastern airways ticket konukkuna Vallu telusu . Search here ah experience Ayina posts are Also in DB . If you want you can email British Embassy [email protected]