labor day car deals

krrish4u

Msrp meedha oka 3k daaka untey choodu

elagu 2020 models release avuthuntaayi,

car dealers pre install chestaru options kotha model vachesthuntey market lo ki dani meedha kuda price deal cheyyataaniki try cheyyi

32494 is like msrp on dealers website

but the dealer im working with said 29312 which includes sales price, doc & temp tag fee & he said out the door price is to add sales tax which comes to total 31423....

so whoever providing comments are you taking into consideration for all costs like out the door?

if model is changing 2020 then i know we should ask for more discounts to dealer

2 hours ago, krrish4u said:

32494 is like msrp on dealers website

but the dealer im working with said 29312 which includes sales price, doc & temp tag fee & he said out the door price is to add sales tax which comes to total 31423....

so whoever providing comments are you taking into consideration for all costs like out the door?

if model is changing 2020 then i know we should ask for more discounts to dealer

29312 car price ithe..you are getting 9.7% off on the MSRP....

CRV meedha intha thaggincharu general gaa....decent enough..if you want to  go ahead...you might see better deals on 2019 cars in the year end if you can wait..

might not get the color and trim you want...but wil get a good deal

4 hours ago, nokia123 said:

29312 car price ithe..you are getting 9.7% off on the MSRP....

CRV meedha intha thaggincharu general gaa....decent enough..if you want to  go ahead...you might see better deals on 2019 cars in the year end if you can wait..

might not get the color and trim you want...but wil get a good deal

im in a forced situation to buy a car.....involved a multiple car crash last Friday & my car is totalled by other party's insurance as they admitted fault & liable to cover for me...otherwise i could have drove my car for next 7 yrs without any issues................so im so confused to buy a CPO or new or lease......but need a car......married with a 2yr old so preferring to buy 5 seater suv...earlier was driving 4dr full size sedan