No one developed HYD

elev

21 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Before 1956  Hyderabad had

1) Two massive reservoirs to full fill the water requirements of entire Hyderabad.

2)  Whole city had a drainage system, which was later destroyed or illegally occupied

3) We had

1. secretariat
  2. Assembly
  3. High Court
  4. Osmania University
  5. Osmania Hospital
  6. Begumpet Airport
  7. palaces
  8. Salar Jung Museum
  9. Zoo park
  10. public gardens
  11. lakes
  12. Tourist places like Charminar, Golconda Fort, Qutb Shahi Tombs
  13. It had a river too Musi
  14. State Library
  15. Secunderabad Railway station
  16. Kacheguda Railway Sattion

4) Government owned lot of land in and around city

5) Old city now, which was earlier city center was flourishing with businesses (jewellery, pearls...)

Even from 1956 to 1996(before chandra babu)

1) BHEL, HAL, DRDO, ECIL, IDPL

2) Pharma

3) Manjeera water

4) Telugu Film Industry moved to Hyderabad

These are just things on top of my head, do you think it would have been difficult for any one to develop Hyderabad going forward after 1996??

By the way www was invented only in 1992, so may be thats the reason we dint had any IT tech in Hyderabad before his period(chandrababu)

IT started almost during 1988-89, infy murthy and azeem gaadu from bangalore took advantage very well with the help of SM krishna, 1996 ki already janaala export kooda nadusthunde from India to amrika

27 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Evi Motham current HYD revenue generation lo entha % uncle?

Think about what you are asking/saying

If my dad earned 100 rs in 1990's but earning 20,000 now.

Would you ask how much is 100rs in his todays expenditure?

I was saying my dad is well experienced in 1990's in his work and his career was already upward. It would not be any difficult task for him to earn more going forward from 1990's.

So for any government after Independence it will be not a difficult thing to increase revenue of Hyderabad as it already had infrastructure of its time.

It's also had geographical advantage. So main point is you cant attribute Hyderabad success to one person or just one period of time. I was supporting the argument of "No one person developed Hyderabad"

I dont believe Hyderabad was developed by one person(babu)

By the way I don't even have a kid to be called uncle

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Think about what you are asking/saying

If my dad earned 100 rs in 1990's but earning 20,000 now.

Would you ask how much is 100rs in his todays expenditure?

I was saying my dad is well experienced in 1990's in his work and his career was already upward. It would not be any difficult task for him to earn more going forward from 1990's.

So for any government after Independence it will be not a difficult thing to increase revenue of Hyderabad as it already had infrastructure of its time.

It's also had geographical advantage. So main point is you cant attribute Hyderabad success to one person or just one period of time. I was supporting the argument of "No one person developed Hyderabad"

I dont believe Hyderabad was developed by one person(babu)

By the way I don't even have a kid to be called uncle

Ite Kolkata, Chennai ala venuka paddai deniki when they do have better infra than HYD..

Would you ask how much is 100rs in his todays expenditure?  Inflation ani oka calculation untadi... dantho veyochu.. Moreover  nu ichina list lo revenue entha vastundo cheppala..

5 hours ago, BigMac said:

400 years of heritage my foot. Hyderabad city loki adugu pettaniche vallu kadu Nizam kodukulu. Okka langa kuda valla ruler unde city loki poyi undadu. Hyderabad, for what it is famous for today is because of the migration of capitalist communities from outside Langa land. Sikhs, Marwaris, Andhraites major contribute chesaru. First generation migrants to US kani IT, pharmaceutical industries teskurakapoyunte Nizam migilichina forts, palaces chuskuni ananda padalsi vachedi. Arey asalu Nizam odu kuda outsider eh kada ra. Naluguru cheyyi vesi develop chesina Hyderabad ni kevalam backward districts ki centre lo undanna reason ki dengesaru ga. Immediate ga Andhra vallu khali chesthe emundi Hyderabad lo? 

Dream machine digu saami..

1 hour ago, jalsa01 said:

Ite Kolkata, Chennai ala venuka paddai deniki when they do have better infra than HYD..

Would you ask how much is 100rs in his todays expenditure?  Inflation ani oka calculation untadi... dantho veyochu.. Moreover  nu ichina list lo revenue entha vastundo cheppala..

Just for your clarity again "About Kolkata and Chennai examples" I am saying Hyderabad had continuous or continued growth it dint had a major dip or it dint start from zero to attribute its success to one person. You can attribute success to one person only when say it started from a zero or after decades of downfall. Would you attribute success of other successful metropolitan cities to one person? How can one argue that a city is developed by one person by ruling just 9 years?(that too in this large scale)

"how much is 100rs in his todays expenditure?" The value increased throughout 90's  and 2000's after we let FD investment.

"nu ichina list lo revenue entha vastundo cheppala.." Yes there are lots of jobs now compared to 20 years back but why did it improve? do you think it could have improved without all those infrastructure and would every one invest here without all of them just looking at one person(and that too he is not even an educated economist nor a great vocal person).

The continuous growth  is still happening even after 15 years he is gone.

7 hours ago, BigMac said:

400 years of heritage my foot. Hyderabad city loki adugu pettaniche vallu kadu Nizam kodukulu. Okka langa kuda valla ruler unde city loki poyi undadu. Hyderabad, for what it is famous for today is because of the migration of capitalist communities from outside Langa land. Sikhs, Marwaris, Andhraites major contribute chesaru. First generation migrants to US kani IT, pharmaceutical industries teskurakapoyunte Nizam migilichina forts, palaces chuskuni ananda padalsi vachedi. Arey asalu Nizam odu kuda outsider eh kada ra. Naluguru cheyyi vesi develop chesina Hyderabad ni kevalam backward districts ki centre lo undanna reason ki dengesaru ga. Immediate ga Andhra vallu khali chesthe emundi Hyderabad lo? 

Please don't do that. Memu adukukku thinali appudu. Andhra vallu Hyderabad ni kaali sesaru antey AP lo 50 Cyberabad's build avuthayee emo. Already 5 build ayyayi. 

38437997_2213898578623721_75472319425974

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

400 years back to 1990's emundi hyd lo? 

Nothing.

my parents had no jobs and used to wake up late in the afternoon before NTR and CBN. Used to eat duddu biyyam and sleep all day. 

10 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

400 years 500 years 1000  years............ Charitra emundi raa chimpeste cherigi podhi............... History don't mean $hit to what the current situation is today............. Kolkata was the capital of British Indian empire until 1911, largest city and a major trading epi-center for east india trading company........... Today its no where in the place to where it's once was.

40 years of Communists pulkas & 10 years of Mamata brought bengal to its knees............ Any multinational company today will think twice before investing in Bengal

Western & Southern India lo political leadership konchem matured, capitalistic and broad minded gaa think chesina valle............ Today we're enjoying the fruits of this Tech and Manufacturing boom due to this leadership.

UP, Bihar, Bengal and North East tho compare cheskunte chaala better ane cheppukovali mana political leaders so far.

babu gottam....kolkatha gdp is still higher than hyd...go check facts

8 hours ago, BigMac said:

Nuvvu Kattinchina Hyderabad lo , motham manolla domination vunna Kukatpally lo Nandamuri Suhasini vodipovatam endayya

68866870_408985349727522_499869872140688

• Haha 1