Manmohan Singh statement on demonetization .. worst is yet to come and ... now....

Paidithalli

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mitron

• Paidithalli

• prasadr

• Kool_SRG

4 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

70017727_2427260757523244_16324080457597

And don’t dare to say 0 doesn’t have a value in above ‘plot’, you will then be called an anti-national, as zero was invented by an Indian (Arya Bhatta)...

#AcheDin

I see morons taking one quarter GDP growth and making it sound like the whole year.

The dumbAsses dont even realize MMS had much worse quarters,

But then you can see the person behind the post by reading the venom in those posts.

MMS is by far the most corrupt b@stard PM India ever had,

Let the innocent looks not fool you, he was & is a right b@stard who destroyed our economy for 10 years.

57 minutes ago, prasadr said:

I see morons taking one quarter GDP growth and making it sound like the whole year.

The dumbAsses dont even realize MMS had much worse quarters,

But then you can see the person behind the post by reading the venom in those posts.

MMS is by far the most corrupt b@stard PM India ever had,

Let the innocent looks not fool you, he was & is a right b@stard who destroyed our economy for 10 years.

i think the worst PM of all time would be a toss up between nehru and rajiv gandhi. my choice would be nehru

33 minutes ago, batman2 said:

@Paidithalli people like you along with your leader CBN should be paraded naked and beaten with belts from amaravati to hyd. ayina mee lanti vallu marratharu ani guarantee ledhu but still you people deserve it

:giggle: why this frustration bro?