Do you regret?

Meow

People may agree if they don't have kids. But once they have the kids, they will never say they regret irrespective how they fe. Its against the consciousness. After having kids, instead of talking about regrets...best to concentrate on parental responsbilities.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kiladi bullodu said:

missed banging my neighbhour aunty almost kajal la untadhi

It's something you wish you did. 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Someone once told me that when you get older, you will obviously regret something, but it's better to regret something that you did rather something you wish you did ani...

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

People may agree if they don't have kids. But once they have the kids, they will never say they regret irrespective how they fe. Its against the consciousness. After having kids, instead of talking about regrets...best to concentrate on parental responsbilities.

I just can't convince myself of a good reason to have kids yet, so, I am wondering. 

7 minutes ago, Meow said:

Well, I meant the human kind of kids. 

Nothing different other than feeling good about your DNA continuing and having something to care for..instead being bored in life. For some, even that doesn't have any significance.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Nothing different other than feeling good about your DNA continuing and having something to care for..instead being bored in life. For some, that doesn't have any significance.

Well, I don't know if either of these are good reasons to have kids. I mean if you think that you should have kids because you will be bored in life, you want pets and not kids. If you think that you should have kids because your progeny will share your genes, I don't know why that is relevant in the long run.