Do you regret?

Meow

1 hour ago, AleAle said:

Growing and suffering enti ,y we suffer more? Again that varies

first half of 20’s chala suffer ayyanu and now am happy very happy 

prapancham teliynapde anni kastalu, once kastalu Chusaka then u know how to make peace with life . 3 years back unattu life ipdu ledu , am happy since past 3 years , growing and loving life anthe 

If you think that all your troubles are over, you're mistaken. You have problems to overtake, it makes life worth living. 

10 minutes ago, Meow said:

If you think that all your troubles are over, you're mistaken. You have problems to overtake, it makes life worth living. 

am strong enough to face anything, i know what makes me happy , how to make peace with life 

i never said troubles are over , its all  about how you take it and face it, am strong enough now , i can live alone , i can handle everything which come across to me 

9 hours ago, Somedude said:

You are too optimistic man.  Dinos after living such long time didn't survive. The planet itself is in extremly vulnerable place. So are we. Universe exapansionat our edges is at the speed of light. The light even will not reach us. I am pessimitic when I compare the scale of the gap between what we have now and what we need to achive.

Dinos did not survive because they did not have the means to stop their extension. I mean birds are a kind of dinosaurs and not all of them have been wiped out. Some species of dinos died as they did not have the technology to save themselves. Unless something by random chance wipes out human population in its entirety in the near future we will survive for a long time. Who knows we may be able to manipulate entropy... let us see what happens then.

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Dinos did not survive because they did not have the means to stop their extension. I mean birds are a kind of dinosaurs not all of them have been wiped out. Some species of dinos died as they did not have technology to save themselves. Unless something by random chance wipes out human population in bits entirety in the near future we will survive for a long time. Who knows we may be able to manipulate entropy... let us see what happens then.

How do you go about doing that?

ΔG=0⇒you die no. 

Would that mean we would be immortal or that immortal things will have life? I am inclined towards the later. 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

If you are talking about me I still have a body in 30s and mind in late 20s. Anduke most of my friends are younger than me. Ika kids vishayaniki vasthe I felt strong maternal instincts in mid 20s but did not get married due to paristhithulu. I did not know of the freezing part, even if I knew I did not think it was necessary for me. You may not know how your body is until you get every test done under the sun including genetics. We don't think that far ahead in 20s. That is why I am advising from experience 

Got it. I misread your earlier post.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

If you are talking about me I still have a body in 30s and mind in late 20s. Anduke most of my friends are younger than me. Ika kids vishayaniki vasthe I felt strong maternal instincts in mid 20s but did not get married due to paristhithulu. I did not know of the freezing part, even if I knew I did not think it was necessary for me. You may not know how your body is until you get every test done under the sun including genetics. We don't think that far ahead in 20s. That is why I am advising from experience 

yupp. same like me.. adento kids andaru naa friends ee.. :D 

inka nadustunda ee taadu...tumblr_mtrgf2a1u61spvnemo1_250.gif?1403646334

kante kanu ledante enjoy cheyyi...world is already getting overpopulated.  

nobody cares if you have kids or not in this tiny world.