Do you regret?

Meow

6 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Its simple u r too selfish and self centered now...later in ur life u will realize providing makes u feel happy

Giving makes me happy, in fact a lot more than receiving. There are many people to provide for in the world, I don't know the significance of increasing their numbers. 

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

the world needs your intelligence. So you need to have legacy

Well, I am going to mentor a lot of students before I die....atleast if I live long enough for that. I am not really a contender of intelligence through genes, although I know some people that strongly think so. 

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

the world needs your intelligence. So you need to have legacy

Why would the world need intelligence?  If humans can comprehend how big the Universe is and how small we are...they will understand the universe or even the planet doesn't give a hoot about humans.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Why would the world needs intelligence?  If humans can comprehend how big the Universe is and how small we are...they will understand the universe or even the planet doesn't give a hoot about humans.

It is not quite that way though .. we are designed to understand the universe. Our singular purpose has always been hidden and our societies and languages are merely conduits.

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Why would the world need intelligence?  If humans can comprehend how big the Universe is and how small we are...they will understand the universe or even the planet doesn't give a hoot about humans.

avi anni telidhu. kids are cute. am trying to convince Meow in meow's way.

11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not quite that way though .. we are designed to understand the universe. Our singular purpose has always been hidden and our societies and languages are merely conduits.

It's really fascinating to think how small and insignificant to the Universe we are, and how irrelevant we should be feeling. 

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

avi anni telidhu. kids are cute. am trying to convince Meow in meow's way.

That hoodie is cute, I want one for myself. Those shoes are cute, I want a pair for myself. Those kids are cute, I want one for myself. Do you know how the third statement is different from the first two? 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

That hoodie is cute, I want one for myself. Those shoes are cute, I want a pair for myself. Those kids are cute, I want one for myself. Do you know how the third statement is different from the first two? 

S

10 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

S

I don't know, if it's a good reason to have kids, just because they're "cute". They are not things which having a zero Gibbs free energy. Any living being (especially humans), if you have a negative Gibbs free energy you should have a purpose in life because you need to justify why you're using all this energy.