Do you regret?

Meow

14 minutes ago, Meow said:

It's really fascinating to think how small and insignificant to the Universe we are, and how irrelevant we should be feeling. 

It is big because of repetition and not because of its uniqueness. Once you comprehend it, it will become insignificant.

4 minutes ago, Meow said:

Sure, I help the people around me and the other way around. But do the people around me decide what I do with my life? NO. 

Not girls though. They listen to their family and friends.

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

That might be your perception. 

Adi fact.. ppl decide ur life, whom you are supposed to marry, pillani eppudu kanali, entha Mandi ni kanali, enni properties konali , job cheyala , intlo undala etc,na case lo my mil used to tell me even at what time I need to be physical , early mrng lo undali Ani , manchi pillalu pudatharu anta, pillalu lo manchi chedu emuntundo, God knows. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, riashli said:

Adi fact.. ppl decide ur life, whom you are supposed to marry, pillani eppudu kanali, entha Mandi ni kanali, enni properties konali , job cheyala , intlo undala etc,na case lo my mil used to tell me even at what time I need to be physical , early mrng lo undali Ani , manchi pillalu pudatharu anta, pillalu lo manchi chedu emuntundo, God knows. 

:(

If you already made up your mind then why ask