Do you regret?

Meow

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

2eye76.gif

Manaki elagu Mandu , Cigarette alavaatu ledu le @3$%

adugutundi daggu mandu gurinchi.. pollution valla daggu vunduntundi ani.. eppudu choodu taagubothu alochanaley.. malli ammayila mundu boys cinema lo bus stop panulu.. haha

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

adugutundi daggu mandu gurinchi.. pollution valla daggu vunduntundi ani.. eppudu choodu taagubothu alochanaley.. malli ammayila mundu boys cinema lo bus stop panulu.. haha

Dagguvachentha pollution ledhule, maree antha sukumaaram kuda kaadule 

Cuttinglu dobbalsina pani naakenti neeku baa alavaatemo anthuke scene gurthupettukoni maree cheptunnaav :P 

3 hours ago, Meow said:

Really? Then what the point of living if someone else tells you what to do and what not to do? Sure I hear things from my parents and husband but I do things that I want to do. When I get old, I don't want to regret something I did or something I didn't because someone told me to do so. 

Decision making is gender dependent. It also has many evolutionary influences. You cannot compare how a boy decides with how a girl decides. Because they never went out/were not allowed to go out, most of the things they did had external influences - advice from male head of the family/ brothers/ friends. The modern day “independence” we all talk about is a new thing for them. The fact that we talk about “independent women” is because it is a new concept for not only our society, but also women. You cannot just say ”what is the point of living” if it has already been preset by our society/biology/psychology. Sure you can tell (ironically) them to be independent, but you know old habits die hard.