Do you regret?

Meow

Neeku oka life lesson. What you feel in your mid 20s and late 20s you won't feel the same in your 30s. Thoughts change. You may want kids then. But you might be suffer with infertility then. It is better to freeze embryos now if you are married. Else freeze eggs. You can decide a little later after the dust settles if you want to have kids and utilize frozen embryos. Else you can donate them to couples who are desperate to have a kid

11 hours ago, riashli said:

Adi fact.. ppl decide ur life, whom you are supposed to marry, pillani eppudu kanali, entha Mandi ni kanali, enni properties konali , job cheyala , intlo undala etc,na case lo my mil used to tell me even at what time I need to be physical , early mrng lo undali Ani , manchi pillalu pudatharu anta, pillalu lo manchi chedu emuntundo, God knows. 

It is true. Estrogen and testosterone are at their peaks in the morning. Your body has more resources and can create better environment for it. Better hosting is better kids - in terms of them being born healthy without defects etc. 

9 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not quite that way though .. we are designed to understand the universe. Our singular purpose has always been hidden and our societies and languages are merely conduits.

We are giving too much importance to ourselves. In Earth's 24Hr clock, we barely existed for 77 sec. Dinosaurs existed for 30 mins.

Earth_Clock.gif?resize=620,588&ssl=1

This is just 4.54 Billions years. If you take the oldest reminiscent in the Universe - CMB, we lived barely for 15 secs in one day of Universe. Thats when the homosapien appeared (2.5 millions years). I am not even talking about modern humans who just appeared 40K thousand years back. If you decide to discard the BigBang theory, we will be forced to reevaluate the age of Universe to more than 14 Billion years (Some papers recently about Dark Matter existance before the BigBang).

In that tiny blue dot, you are giving too much significance to one of the species called - humans

1*6MUyun4RqF_97NKD05Hj8g.jpeg

Just wish we outlast Dinosaurs without being extinct. With the Universe expansion and our limitations...we will be more insignificant.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

We are giving too much importance to ourselves. In Earth's 24Hr clock, we barely existed for 77 sec. Dinosaurs existed for 30 mins.

This is just 4.54 Billions years. If you take the oldest reminiscent in the Universe - CMB, we lived barely for 15 secs in one day of Universe. Thats when the homosapien appeared (2.5 millions years). I am not even talking about modern humans who just appeared 40K thousand years back. If you decide to discard the BigBang theory, we will be forced to reevaluate the age of Universe to more than 14 Billion years (Some papers recently about Dark Matter existance before the BigBang).

In that tiny blue dot, you are giving too much significance to one of the species called - humans

Just wish we outlast Dinosaurs without being extinct. With the Universe expansion and our limitations...we will be more insignificant.

Heading out will reply later.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Why shouldn’t we consider ourselves important? Just because dinos lived for longer doesn’t mean that they are more important. We are not a product of a random experiment or a runaway effect. We are a species that accumulates knowledge using complex communication. How many species do that? I doubt Dinos ever did that. I know the scale of the universe, but it is mostly repetitive. We have some gaps in physics and mathematics that is hindering our ability to understand the universe. Your quotes are from Carl Sagan’s show. Just because it is big, it  doesn’t mean that we will not be able to understand it. Let the universe expand, our knowledge will too. At some point in time we will compete with its expansion. 

7 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Dagguvachentha pollution ledhule, maree antha sukumaaram kuda kaadule 

Cuttinglu dobbalsina pani naakenti neeku baa alavaatemo anthuke scene gurthupettukoni maree cheptunnaav :P 

choosey kallaki naakey gurtuntadi

6 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Decision making is gender dependent. It also has many evolutionary influences. You cannot compare how a boy decides with how a girl decides. Because they never went out/were not allowed to go out, most of the things they did had external influences - advice from male head of the family/ brothers/ friends. The modern day “independence” we all talk about is a new thing for them. The fact that we talk about “independent women” is because it is a new concept for not only our society, but also women. You cannot just say ”what is the point of living” if it has already been preset by our society/biology/psychology. Sure you can tell (ironically) them to be independent, but you know old habits die hard. 

If you say so. 

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Neeku oka life lesson. What you feel in your mid 20s and late 20s you won't feel the same in your 30s. Thoughts change. You may want kids then. But you might be suffer with infertility then. It is better to freeze embryos now if you are married. Else freeze eggs. You can decide a little later after the dust settles if you want to have kids and utilize frozen embryos. Else you can donate them to couples who are desperate to have a kid

Yep, I am considering that. 

14 hours ago, Meow said:

I just can't convince myself of a good reason to have kids yet, so, I am wondering. 

Speaking to your father might help. If it doesn’t, you may no longer have to keep wondering. 

14 hours ago, ram4a said:

Its simple u r too selfish and self centered now...later in ur life u will realize providing makes u feel happy

So, anyone who chooses to not have kids is considered selfish and self-centered huh? Says who? The one's that have kids? 

15 hours ago, ram4a said:

Its simple u r too selfish and self centered now...later in ur life u will realize providing makes u feel happy

Thats total BS argument. You WANTED to feel happy later in your life. And you are bringing someone who doesn't existant for your happiness making that non-existant being go through all the suffering including the death and you call the others who doesn't do as selfish and self-centerted. Wow what an argument sirjee.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Why shouldn’t we consider ourselves important? Just because dinos lived for longer doesn’t mean that they are more important. We are not a product of a random experiment or a runaway effect. We are a species that accumulates knowledge using complex communication. How many species do that? I doubt Dinos ever did that. I know the scale of the universe, but it is mostly repetitive. We have some gaps in physics and mathematics that is hindering our ability to understand the universe. Your quotes are from Carl Sagan’s show. Just because it is big, it  doesn’t mean that we will not be able to understand it. Let the universe expand, our knowledge will too. At some point in time we will compete with its expansion. 

You are too optimistic man.  Dinos after living such long time didn't survive. The planet itself is in extremly vulnerable place. So are we. Universe exapansionat our edges is at the speed of light. The light even will not reach us. I am pessimitic when I compare the scale of the gap between what we have now and what we need to achive.

5 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

That means you are growing as person. You will suffer more. Ignorance is bliss. Some people don't change from their 20s to 30s. I meant their mindset.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

That means you are growing as person. You will suffer more. Ignorance is bliss. Some people don't change from their 20s to 30s. I meant their mindset.

Growing and suffering enti ,y we suffer more? Again that varies

first half of 20’s chala suffer ayyanu and now am happy very happy 

prapancham teliynapde anni kastalu, once kastalu Chusaka then u know how to make peace with life . 3 years back unattu life ipdu ledu , am happy since past 3 years , growing and loving life anthe