Bernie Sanders talks against India govt. and in support of Kashmiris

ram4a

In a way I admire kashmiris - they were able to get such international attention. When our state was ruthlessly divided we were just alone in our suffering with not a single person outside to support. That alone should have led to deep thinking among telugu folks about thier status.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

In a way I admire kashmiris - they were able to get such international attention. When our state was ruthlessly divided we were just alone in our suffering with not a single person outside to support. That alone should have led to deep thinking among telugu folks about thier status.

Ante Turka saley gaalu manipulative bitches kada....raalu isurutuu ammmo mamalni edo chestunaru ane rakam...

Musali M koduku China ni adige dammu ledu kaani. India meeda paddadu

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Endhi vayya injustice. Tg was saved from andhra ppl. World welcomed this move antunna @Android__Halwa