career vs family

infoseeker786

8 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

hmm be strong. neku adhi correct oo ,  nuvvey decide chesuko bro.........

but personally, i say stay with kid and current place. 

+69

Family first always.

autism has no cure, it can be managed. Place change will have huge impact on an autistic childs progress. alavatu aina place lo manchi improvement unte continue cheyyi...

market la mast jobs unnai....mast osthai...

how old is your son? usually they get better by age. If he is under 4, then dont hamper his progress at current location

27 minutes ago, naaperunenu said:

autism has no cure, it can be managed. Place change will have huge impact on an autistic childs progress. alavatu aina place lo manchi improvement unte continue cheyyi...

market la mast jobs unnai....mast osthai...

how old is your son? usually they get better by age. If he is under 4, then dont hamper his progress at current location

My son is 4 years 4 months.Kid is not going to change the place.He is going to stay in current location .I am going to go out of state and work and travel on weekends.Only worried about he missing me during weekdays

My manager in previous company became VP and he offered me director role..Thats why I am so interested in this job .Also everyone in the leadership at VP level and above are from my previous company including CTO.It is a very big insurance company with branch in India also.So there is a possibility of getting green card in EB1 in future

Family first don’t move and if you still want to move you alone move and see if your parents can help , grandparents talk a lot and may help your kid and don’t stress your parents if they are not in a position to come I suggest you stay where you are .

1 hour ago, DBgirl said:

Dude bachelors like @Paiditalli @kevinusa  anta fun always firsr antunaru. Evadiki kavali family. Once kid goes 20 he never cares u ..if u dont earn ur wife will leave u antunarru.

adi kooda valid point, no doubt about it. But if our parents think the same, would we be even born? 

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

adi kooda valid point, no doubt about it. But if our parents think the same, would we be even born? 

Nuvu nenu putaka pothay e edava life lo inni kastalu vundive kavu kada. Glad lot of unmarried uncles aunties existing and saved lot of millineal population who might have suffered or suffering as of now. 

There is no bright future for next generation, we all know that, but blindly going ahead with marriages and kids, 

I sincerely wish I would have born 60 years back, so that my marriage would have happened in time and woud have stayed in same home town with respect doing some work with family and friends.