life lo anni chusa but....

Theesmarkan

2 hours ago, Theesmarkan said:

Okkasarina thella pori tho bumchik cheyalani undi. Real Thella pori not in sthripper and massage parlors. 

adhentha pani...chimple gaa ayipothundi vegas po...

but are you ready for herpes?

45 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Since @LastManStanding is not here, I will defend all white people from racism and bigotry. Speak for yourself, coming from the state with most number of HIV cases in the country, the judgement is ironic. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Maybe what they say is sarcasm? 🤔

Well if you say it, that would be sarcasm. I wouldn't say that about others in the DB. Not everyone is smart like you and me. 😉

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

Well if you say it, that would be sarcasm. I wouldn't say that about others in the DB. Not everyone is smart like you and me. 😉

Boo.. tin foil hat forumming is cool. As cuckoo as a cuckoo.

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Boo.. tin foil hat forumming is cool. As cuckoo as a cuckoo.

It's ok, sometimes you need to brag about it, even though it's not worth it, just for the heck of it. I come to this DB to feel smart because I know how stupid I am in real life. 

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

No brothels too. How about picking up from bars? How to make it work out ?

4 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Go to bars regularly evatho oka musaldi dorkitadi pakka

I experienced that once!! Oka florida bar lo dance chestunte high heels esukoni thokkindi..naku baga hurt aythunde ...kasepu sorry cheppindi...tarvatha kasepu general talk...tarvatha kiss chesindi...asalu expect cheyale...full high lo unde lady...noru kampu..naku vomitings kottesayi...akkadi nundi jump inka nenu...worst kiss of my life...

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I experienced that once!! Oka florida bar lo dance chestunte high heels esukoni thokkindi..naku baga hurt aythunde ...kasepu sorry cheppindi...tarvatha kasepu general talk...tarvatha kiss chesindi...asalu expect cheyale...full high lo unde lady...noru kampu..naku vomitings kottesayi...akkadi nundi jump inka nenu...worst kiss of my life...

Pahelwan bro cheppinattu musalavidena leka nice looking new girl. I will start with bars from tomorrow.