Fake feminism

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Enjoying in Canada 

Baita kanipisthe rag cheyali ee post chupinchi. All Canadian Desi fb groups lo share chesthe best. She should apologize to him. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• tennisluvr

• UdukuRaktham

• Meow

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

do you know her bro? what is she doing?

I was not summoned by the court 13 times. Since I am a witness in a state case, I was notified to give my witness statement in court after a few hearings. I was out of the country pursuing higher education, so my father represented me and informed the court that I will be attending the next hearing. I started this fight for a reason and I am not going to run away from it. 

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/no-bailable-warrant-issued-against-me-says-jasleen-kaur-court-records

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

I was not summoned by the court 13 times. Since I am a witness in a state case, I was notified to give my witness statement in court after a few hearings. I was out of the country pursuing higher education, so my father represented me and informed the court that I will be attending the next hearing. I started this fight for a reason and I am not going to run away from it. 

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/no-bailable-warrant-issued-against-me-says-jasleen-kaur-court-records

donga mundalu bro.. case lu vestaru poyi overseas koorchuntaru.. akkada evvadu ela sankanakipotunna akkarledu..

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

donga mundalu bro.. case lu vestaru poyi overseas koorchuntaru.. akkada evvadu ela sankanakipotunna akkarledu..

canada lo evaro oka rich punjabi bakra ni pelli sesukoni settle ayipothadi