Full time jobs in Maryland ,Dc , Nova

AryaD

Can someone post list of comanies whose can sponsor h1b for full time opportunities.

trying for full time  job since 3 months in those areas and no luck so far. 10+ years of experience with java, no sql and micro services and distributed systems. Right now working as senior engineer in the west coast and needs to move to east coast for personal reasons. 

7 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Nova lo ekkuva service/fed contract based companies untayi. Product base koncham takkuva compared to west coast. 

I am open to NJ and philly also . But no luck  so far . Whoever contacted initially takes lot of time to provide an update to setup the initial screening interview .

8 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Biched unnay vaa...linkedin la profile manchiga pettu..

Linked in lo profile baagnae vundhi baasu. West coast lo Thopu companies nunchi calls vachayi but I want to relocate to east coast. NJ lo ela vuntayi full time opportunities.

D.C and Virginia lo prime vendors details ela pattali. I don’t have any friends who are working in those areas. Desi mesthri tho h1b transfer ishtam ledhu. Prime vendors with long term project tho h1b transfer chesvavllu evarina telisthe please help me .

8 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Recently telsinodu join ayyadu, hes on h1b. Full time role ki

Avuna. LinkedIn lo post chesina jobs annintiki clear ga mention chesadu no sponsorship ani. Me friend contact ga chesi FT ki convert ayyada?

• 1 month later...