Why are men Are so desperate for women?

Daaarling

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

It’s very easy to make men run around women because they are so desparate. I feel pity for them. Just one smile and they are out😊

they are also out equally fast after just few minutes ;)

why most women so desperate to marry GC uncles only? Cant they work their ass off and stand in line like others. Why do they want everything so easy? Gone are those days when one used to pity women in general. Now they are leading life equally as men. Stop this BS threads and get a life

4 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

why most women so desperate to marry GC uncles only? Cant they work their ass off and stand in line like others. Why do they want everything so easy? Gone are those days when one used to pity women in general. Now they are leading life equally as men. Stop this BS threads and get a life

Please don’t get offended. Men try to exploit women’s beauty and women try to exploit men’s power. Nothing is free. If we are looking for green card you are looking for beauty. Why you blame women. We are delicate and you should be strong. Nature’s law powerful men deserve beautiful women 

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Please don’t get offended. Men try to exploit women’s beauty and women try to exploit men’s power. Nothing is free. If we are looking for green card you are looking for beauty. Why you blame women. We are delicate and you should be strong. Nature’s law powerful men deserve beautiful women 

Not all women are beautiful. Stop generalizing. Women are know for using victim card..show me one occasion where men tried to use it? Again not all women are delicate. Most of them are cunning. Yes nothing is free. And exploitation is not a transaction. Stop using it as one. 

7 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Not all women are beautiful. Stop generalizing. Women are know for using victim card..show me one occasion where men tried to use it? Again not all women are delicate. Most of them are cunning. Yes nothing is free. And exploitation is not a transaction. Stop using it as one. 

If women are not attractive why men are so desperate that they stalk, follow, propose and finally if nothing works some losers go to an extent of raping or killing them. You can’t control your desires and blame women for everything. This is not fair. 

• Upvote 1

Rey dkc ga already eroju work calls tho tikkaregipoyi unna. Avathalaki 10gey lavda lo threads vesi sava10ga kunda. Pani cheyadam Chatha kadu woman card play chesi escape avtontaru chal dobbey.

1 minute ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Rey dkc ga already eroju work calls tho tikkaregipoyi unna. Avathalaki 10gey lavda lo threads vesi sava10ga kunda. Pani cheyadam Chatha kadu woman card play chesi escape avtontaru chal dobbey.

If you are not interested why did you join the discussion. First learn to manage work then come to DB

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

If everyone agrees to this, I don't think there will be any conflicts.

59 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

nah ..you are lucky in india there is a system that man needs to give marriage to get sex...in rest of world no chance

Just now, lovemystate said:

nah ..you are lucky in india there is a system that man needs to give marriage to get sex...in rest of world no chance

Yes Iam lucky to be born in a country where women are not sold or made sex slaves or women has to protect herself from close family. Whatever, Women are much safe in India 

Just now, Daaarling said:

Yes Iam lucky to be born in a country where women are not sold or made sex slaves or women has to protect herself from close family. Whatever, Women are much safe in India 

what country are you comparing against ? you sound like a bhakth troll and not even a woman

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what country are you comparing against ? you sound like a bhakth troll and not even a woman

I saw many of your posts all revolving around defaming India or Hinduism even in this post you are trying to defame my country. I am comparing with the countries that you admire.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

I saw many of your posts all revolving around defaming India or Hinduism even in this post you are trying to defame my country. I am comparing with the countries that you admire.  

@3$%  ha ha lol , proper ga 10ginau vunty ne...  thumbs up