Why are men Are so desperate for women?

Daaarling

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

yes asal nuv em talking. 

Udukuraktham duduku swabhavam 

Topic ki sambandam ledu..kumalsina valani kummali. Bloody selfish fellows unaru prapancham lo. Gap lekapoina teskuni Mari kummali

2 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

CITI_c$yakkada partner anta meaning ade anukunta 

Mari 2nd line lo couple ani enduku anaru. Ayna trigger cheyadaniki intention chalu information tho sambandam ledu.

20 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Partner couple ante valaku commitment akatledu baa. Without responsibility live in kavali. Edo na frustration vent out Christina nothing to do with DrBeta's post.

Partner is not sensitive to gender or orientation, homo/heterosexual couples. 

30 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Udukuraktham duduku swabhavam 

Topic ki sambandam ledu..kumalsina valani kummali. Bloody selfish fellows unaru prapancham lo. Gap lekapoina teskuni Mari kummali

Why you spend your valuable energy on people who don’t deserve it. You can use it to bring happiness to your loved ones 

1 hour ago, UdukuRaktham said:

What's the difference between a couple & a partner? Say you want no strings attached. Don't want to help when there is a need of help for in laws. Don't want to be accountable for any decisions in life. Meku sukhaniki okadu kavali anthe. But responsibility matram voddu. Eroju okadithe padukovali next day inkokaditho anthem kada. Ilanti valaku entha Duram ga unte antha manchidi. They can't adapt in the society. Velli adavullo bratakadam better ilanti mindset unna Vallu. 😡

@11

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You can spend a hell lot of time and not find it. If it doesn’t click what will you do? 

I don't know about finding love, I meant more about being in love. I don't believe in the idea of made for each other. You truly love someone when you start to believe that they are the one for you. So, the more time you spend with someone, the more you know about each other and still choose to be in love despite each other's defects. 

Now, if you don't find it in the first place, it's not a big deal. True love of self should be more important and if you can't love yourself no one else will love you. 

11 minutes ago, Meow said:

I don't know about finding love, I meant more about being in love. I don't believe in the idea of made for each other. You truly love someone when you start to believe that they are the one for you. So, the more time you spend with someone, the more you know about each other and still choose to be in love despite each other's defects. 

Now, if you don't find it in the first place, it's not a big deal. True love of self should be more important and if you can't love yourself no one else will love you. 

thats true, manalni love chesevallu and manam love chesevalla mida kopam radu vachina kshnam anthe 

love can be felt cant be expressed in words and sentences

15 minutes ago, Meow said:

Emi raa idhi textbook answer.

10 minutes ago, AleAle said:

thats true, manalni love chesevallu and manam love chesevalla mida kopam radu vachina kshnam anthe 

love can be felt cant be expressed in words and sentences

So true