Why are men Are so desperate for women?

Daaarling

6 minutes ago, Meow said:

Enta length annadi kadu, answer ichina leda annadi matter. 

It is not about the length but more about the content. You will find talk like that in relationship magazines. If you don’t have chemistry with the girl what will you do? Somethings will never fit no?

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not about the length but more about the content. You will find talk like that in relationship magazines. If you don’t have chemistry with the girl what will you do? Somethings will never fit no?

If it doesn't fit, make it fit. Don't expect perfection and be ready to compromise, that's how you make a relationship successful.

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Also the only chemistry I know of deals with chemicals. 

5 minutes ago, Meow said:

If it doesn't fit, make it fit. Don't expect perfection and be ready to compromise, that's how you make a relationship successful.

How is it different from an arranged marriage? You are trying to make it fit no?

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

How is it different from an arranged marriage? You are trying to make it fit no?

Because you are choosing which basket you put your eggs in. Love marriage doesn't mean that you found the perfect person and you lead the perfect life forever. No relationship is perfect, what makes it perfect is how you work towards it. 

11 minutes ago, Meow said:

Because you are choosing which basket you put your eggs in. Love marriage doesn't mean that you found the perfect person and you lead the perfect life forever. No relationship is perfect, what makes it perfect is how you work towards it. 

Correct 

21 minutes ago, Meow said:

You don’t have a choice in arranged marriages? People talk and decide these days no? 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

You don’t have a choice in arranged marriages? People talk and decide these days no? 

Maybe you do have a choice, it will work for some people. It's just not for me. In the future, if someone asks me how I met my husband, I don't want to say through a dating portal for parents. Ofcourse some people start relationships through dating websites, it's just not my thing because it's too much effort to date a stranger. 

19 minutes ago, Meow said:

Maybe you do have a choice, it will work for some people. It's just not for me. In the future, if someone asks me how I met my husband, I don't want to say through a dating portal for parents. Ofcourse some people start relationships through dating websites, it's just not my thing because it's too much effort to date a stranger. 

Where are you trying to find your husband if I may ask? 🤔