Aging out kid - H1b, GC

msp_gsp

12 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

Orey Erri poo....edhoa frustration loa post pettaanu. nee lanti erri puu lu vuntaarani kaadhu. Naaku antha karma emi pattaledhu. Fyi..I have two master degrees. one was from IIT Madras and other from Top university in USA. I will handle 40 to 50 million project in one of the world best engineering company and manage 100 resources. My son play for high school football and he has lot of achievements in academics. 

Anni musukuni kuchoaa... As someone said lot of filthy jokes H4 EAD ladies and dont have any respect on fellow Indians. Slave mentality and lack of Integrity.  I dont know about this forum much but when I am searching something in google I have accidentally entered into this site and got addicted for past 4 months and I know this blog is managed by lot of kids. 

E year passout vuncle Madras nunchi? E department?

10 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

Orey Erri poo....edhoa frustration loa post pettaanu. nee lanti erri puu lu vuntaarani kaadhu. Naaku antha karma emi pattaledhu. Fyi..I have two master degrees. one was from IIT Madras and other from Top university in USA. I will handle 40 to 50 million project in one of the world best engineering company and manage 100 resources. My son play for high school football and he has lot of achievements in academics. 

Anni musukuni kuchoaa... As someone said lot of filthy jokes H4 EAD ladies and dont have any respect on fellow Indians. Slave mentality and lack of Integrity.  I dont know about this forum much but when I am searching something in google I have accidentally entered into this site and got addicted for past 4 months and I know this blog is managed by lot of kids. 

Bro , With your profile you can apply for GC EB1 kada , Why cant you try that ?

Also for your Kid Canada is the best choice for time being, Canada life style is close to USA , With Canada Citizen ship he can enter USA easily and work (TN visa)

Yes, You are correct most of the people here are not matured enough to understand your situation

14 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

vuncle nee kindha oka 4-5 opt candidates ki life ivvu

On 9/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, msp_gsp said:

maa peddoadu ippudu 9th grade. Vaadu usa vadili ranantunnaadu. He came here when he was one year old. naadhi full time with non-cs back ground. Ippati varuku H1b extns anni approve ayyinavi. But not sure about next renewal which will expire in Aug 2021. I am getting into depression by seeing my sons future. maa rendava vaadu citizen. GC kaddhu kadhaa  EAD kuda vache chance ledhu ippatloa..H1b meeda bandi laanginchadam kastamu anipistundi.

Office loa Career progress ledhu. Eppdud chusina adhe work. Chiraaku debbutundi. Intloa maa voodu full US citizen anukuntaadu and he does not even know he is on visa and he has high dreams. I wanted to run away from family but not having enough guts to do that. I am not worrying about my green card or stay here and I am done with my career also.

What are my options. Just sit tight and watch the game.

@msp_gsp e muchata edo youtube lo video chesi manchi eng lo rajamouli level lo graphics TDP laga PPTs petti send in all groups mee son nee cheymanu neeku chatha kaka pothe PPT and Videos ............. ikkada vachi edisthe emi vasthadi uncle