Girls dont wear the dressing with sleeves open

cocacola

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

I don't use deos/ perfumes ....and nobody pointed out at me....ante naa nunchi em ranatte ga

Vachina cheppaka poyi undachu mohamatam to . How can you not smell at all ? Some smell more some smell less based on body type, weather etc. 100degrees lo mile naduvu kampu vastundo ledo nikey telustundi. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

What ever may be the reason since our body is used to it & doesn't make any difference to us till some one points and start to feel about it...

Thats what i am saying andi some have self conscious thinking that we should be clean and tidy which also comes up from the way we are brought up from childhood, so we take precautionary measures before hand using Deo/perfume etc which is thing you are following and I also tend to do...

It doesn't mean that if we don't use Deo/Perfume its not that we smell bad to others for sure but we ourselves could feel bit inconvenience since from before we are used to that clean smell...

For me daily two times bath compulsory what ever time even i go late to home from work..

Process edaina ok man use deo powder perfume and take bath at regular intervals. Result is dont make others smell you . At least in work place. Conference rooms same cubes ayite chachipotam. Be little understanding of others ani na vignapthi.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Vachina cheppaka poyi undachu mohamatam to . How can you not smell at all ? Some smell more some smell less based on body type, weather etc. 100degrees lo mile naduvu kampu vastundo ledo nikey telustundi. 

100 degrees lo 1 mile enduku nadavali? @3$% anta avasaram raaledu ippativaraku

nobody complained .and naku kuda odor eppudu anpinchaledu

Just now, Amrita said:

Ala em vundadu body odor is attributed to genetics, hygiene, food and body type. My work place is a fragrance free work pls, nenu sneak chesta as not many ppl come by my desk to object abt perfumes that I use, ippudu kotha pokada idi workplaces lo 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

400 dollars PM ki manchi cook ye vastharu  .. kakruththi endhuku

Will they come morning and evenign for 400$ ? If so let me know. I will employ a cook right now. I spend 1200$ pm for just food.

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

100 degrees lo 1 mile enduku nadavali? @3$% anta avasaram raaledu ippativaraku

nobody complained .and naku kuda odor eppudu anpinchaledu

Summer lo how cant you smell? Its just a feeling that you dont. @3$%

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Ala em vundadu body odor is attributed to genetics, hygiene, food and body type. My work place is a fragrance free work pls, nenu sneak chesta as not many ppl come by my desk to object abt perfumes that I use, ippudu kotha pokada idi workplaces lo 

Kampu is not welcomed is my point.  Non veg tine vallu they smell even more.

Researchers at Charles University in Prague tested the hypothesis that diet affects body odor by having men give up meat for two weeks. Their experiment was clever but a little complicated so bear with me. One problem with studying body odor is controlling for individual differences. The researchers dealt with this issue by using a “within subjects” design. In this case, they compared each subject’s body odor before and after they went on vegetarian and on omnivorous diets. The No Meat/Meat group gave up red meat for two weeks, then resumed eating meat for two weeks. The Meat/No Meat group was tested in the opposite order – meat for two weeks followed by two weeks of vegetarianism.

All the subjects agreed to refrain from alcohol, tobacco and other drugs during the study. They were also instructed not to use perfumes or deodorants, and not to eat certain strong foods or have sex. During the vegetarian weeks, the participants were given a list of 33 meatless meals to choose from. During the meat weeks, the subjects had the same entrée options but with the addition of meat, for example, pork risotto in lieu of vegetarian risotto.  For the four days prior to body odor collection, all meals were provided by the researchers. During meat-eating weeks, this included seven ounces of red meat a day.

Body odors were collected by having subjects place cotton pads under their arms for 24 hours.  The odor-infused pads were then collected, placed in jars and sniffed by 30 female students. The women rated the smell of the pads on a seven point scale for intensity, pleasantness, sexual attractiveness, and masculinity. (The women, of course, did not know whether the pads they were sniffing were from men who had been eating meat or just veggies.)

The Results...

Graph by Hal Herzog
Source: Graph by Hal Herzog

As you can see in this graph, women rated the body odors of the men to be sexier, more pleasant, and less intense after they had given up meat for two weeks. 

12 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

idantha kadu ani evo natural, charcoal or paraben free...anni try chesa ...rashes taggayi, but black ekkuva avvatam started

i shave every 2 weeks and bathe once everyday...but chemata smell madyanam ki vachesthadi

anyone faced the same....any solution for this?

Using more Deo/ regular Shaving also can make skin dark in your armpits..

Guess you perspirate more, use bit loose shirts can try dusting powder.

whatever may be...

masters lo oka ammayi undedi..amey chemata smell tho turn on ayyetonni...badminton adi car lo vachevallam..memu iddaramey....okkasari cheppa kuda ni chemata smell bagundi ani...navvi face madichesi......papam sarcasm anukoni...next time deo techukotam start chesindi....lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Summer lo how cant you smell? Its just a feeling that you dont. @3$%

cinnapudu anukunne vadini that all girls smell great by default ani  and they dont stink ani @3$%

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kampu is not welcomed is my point.  Non veg tine vallu they smell even more.

@gr33d  True - chinki galla food store velthe - aa smell kantae mana desi store smells gud.. but when they come outside they take care of bad odour..

Manollu adhi miss avuthunnaru

3 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

whatever may be...

masters lo oka ammayi undedi..amey chemata smell tho turn on ayyetonni...badminton adi car lo vachevallam..memu iddaramey....okkasari cheppa kuda ni chemata smell bagundi ani...navvi face madichesi......papam sarcasm anukoni...next time deo techukotam start chesindi....lol

Those are pheromones Ankul that you got turned on.