Serious Doubts about letter from US Che Ayi Yes

pittagoda

I applied change of status and after 1 month I got letter for finger prints which I gave. Now after 4 months(today) I got another letter to attend interview in Oct 2019.

1. What is this interview for? EAD?

2. How long does it take once the interview is over to get EAD card? Say interview is Oct 1st.

3. Should I be on CPT till I get my EAD card?

4. What do they ask in the interview? 

Help appreciated

Note: filed change of status as spouse is USC. New York City nunchie. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pittagoda

• Meow

• Sucker

• cocacola

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are working, you need to maintain your status on CPT till you get your EAD/travel card. If you're not working, it should be alright if you don't renew your CPT. Most questions that they ask you might be about establishing the validity of your relationship like how you met your partner or how much you know about each other. 

5 minutes ago, Meow said:

If you are working, you need to maintain your status on CPT till you get your EAD/travel card. If you're not working, it should be alright if you don't renew your CPT. Most questions that they ask you might be about establishing the validity of your relationship like how you met your partner or how much you know about each other. 

Any website where questions are there? 

I got 2 duis. The lawyer told to get me statement of disposition for both. Any idea what they are ?

Just now, pittagoda said:

I got 2 duis. The lawyer told to get me statement of disposition for both. Any idea what they are ?

She know you using her left and right?? Cpt and DUI..oh my murthy and rahul redddddy save this guy. 

4 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Let me ask you, what toothpaste does your wife use?