• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staysafebro

• GullyBoy

• kuduvu

• iddaritho

6 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Same place 3 years back I guess nennu kooda ipoyevadine  pakkana evaro vachi Save chesharu, aptatinuche  Fix inkka us lo swimming rakunda water lo ki digeydi ledhu ani

Ante ee water bodies bath tub anukuni digava bro?

17 hours ago, karthikn said:

15 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Convey my condolences to your friend.

donate if possible....valla family ki help avuddi for funeral costs....

edo anukunna kani..funeral costs are real high here..also body relocate to india cheyalanna costly.....

4 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

donate if possible....valla family ki help avuddi for funeral costs....

edo anukunna kani..funeral costs are real high here..also body relocate to india cheyalanna costly.....

Tana ATA Bata not helping aa ? 

37 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

dude....one of the guy is friend's brother....athaniki asalu caste feeling eh ledu as they grew up in raichur karnataka...akkada asalu caste feelings undavu

ok ok aa raichur friend ni cummode slave records ninchi tolagistunnam.. may his soul rip.. 

Naa matta gallaki Indians ki 100 people lo 90 mandiki proper swimming raadu.......... Tellolu veltunnaru lopalaki manaki em takkuva............ let us also go there and show them that we can also do the same............Related image..........Ee mentality tho untaru chaala mandi.

vow , i used to be a swimmer very good one can be underwater for over a 1 and 1/2 minute ,  i taught many of my friends swimming  

One of my friend who weigh's 90'ish kilos , requested me to teach him ,  he wanted to learn closer to the 12 feet range as he is 6 feet tall , as 5 feet he is not feeling like he is floating. There was no life guard or any floatation device

We went towards to the other end of pool , i told him to stay close to the border and slowly made his float , he did good for a minute and suddenly started to panic and started to go down , caught my neck so tight and almost climbed on me , we were close to the railing and wall , so i pushed me under the water towards the railing , i had to take i think 8 or 10  steps towards the wall under the water. it just took me 30 seconds or so , but with his weight on me and his hands body around my neck , i thought i would be dead there.  Lucky for that guy we reached the wall. 

That was the closet i went to drowning person , I will never go close to drowning person until i have floatation device for the person drowning