There is no love failure as such

Daaarling

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

True love never fails. Love is eternal. If you’re expecting physical pleasures out of love then let me tell you both are different. Getting physical with your loved one is dependent on many factors like society, circumstances etc but loving someone unconditionally is totally in your hands.If you failed to get physical doesn’t mean you are a loser. You occupied her soul . Body dies soul doesn’t 

love anede ledu.. anni love da eshale 

14 hours ago, Daaarling said:

True love never fails. Love is eternal. If you’re expecting physical pleasures out of love then let me tell you both are different. Getting physical with your loved one is dependent on many factors like society, circumstances etc but loving someone unconditionally is totally in your hands.If you failed to get physical doesn’t mean you are a loser. You occupied her soul . Body dies soul doesn’t 

Unconditional love from both the partners is highly impossible. One of the partners will take the unconditional love for granted.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Image result for maa telugu girl crying gif

• 9 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, AleAle said:

Nenu okapdu ilanti posts vestunde,life inka chudlenattunav.come out of the shell and see the real world then e thoughts doubts ravu

What did you see in the real world? 🧐

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

This guy is my colleague. He proposed me on several occasions and I softly rejected him as I have no feelings for him. He is a good guy and very sincere. He still assume that I am hiding my feelings for him. He started moving close to my friend thinking that I would be jealous and go to him. Poor guy, I would have accepted his proposal in the first event if I had any feelings for him. Men should understand if women say no means it is strict No and one should not waste their time trying for that girl again.

Ippudu veedu occupied her soul antava paidibros @Paidithalli

On 9/4/2019 at 7:44 PM, Daaarling said:

mari rendu deham kalisipote no prblem kada. 

anta matte kada as per desamuduru

FRIENDSHIP --> LOVE --> FIGHTS --> BUMCHIK --> BREAKUP --> REPEAT. This is a cycle .