h1b badhili ki aar yef yee - progressive work experience- spechaality aaccupation

Crazyprince2020

full time ki progressive work experience meedha rfe vachindhi. evarikaina vachindha same rfe. emi documents submit chesthey approve avvudho cheppandayya konchem . 

progressive work experience meedha rfe vachinavallu and vachi approve ayinavallu andharu raaavali..........

9 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Progressive work experience aa adendhi

antey consulting lo unnappudu em role lo join ayinavu. malli ememi promotions vachinayi. etla jeevitham lo paiki vachavani rfe annamaata... 

5 minutes ago, Crazyprince2020 said:

antey consulting lo unnappudu em role lo join ayinavu. malli ememi promotions vachinayi. etla jeevitham lo paiki vachavani rfe annamaata... 

Abbo chala undhi ha first time vintunna nenu idhi

2 hours ago, Crazyprince2020 said:

full time ki progressive work experience meedha rfe vachindhi. evarikaina vachindha same rfe. emi documents submit chesthey approve avvudho cheppandayya konchem . 

progressive work experience meedha rfe vachinavallu and vachi approve ayinavallu andharu raaavali..........

1 hour ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Progressive work experience aa adendhi

1 hour ago, Crazyprince2020 said:

1 hour ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Abbo chala undhi ha first time vintunna nenu idhi

3 hours ago, pittagoda said:

I applied change of status and after 1 month I got letter for finger prints which I gave. Now after 4 months(today) I got another letter to attend interview in Oct 2019.

1. What is this interview for? EAD?

2. How long does it take once the interview is over to get EAD card? Say interview is Oct 1st.

3. Should I be on CPT till I get my EAD card?

4. What do they ask in the interview? 

Help appreciated

Note: filed change of status as spouse is USC. New York City nunchie. 

What exactly is Progressive Experience?

“Progressive experience” is not defined by statute or regulation. Its plain meaning within the context of EB-2 adjudications is relatively simple: employment experience that reveals progress, moves forward, and advances toward increasingly complex or responsible duties. In short, progressive experience is demonstrated by advancing levels of responsibility and knowledge in the specialty.

Recognizing progressive experience in blocks 14 and 15 of the ETA-750, however, is not so simple. Much of the uncertainty concerning such determinations involves petitions for highly technical positions, which invariably describe required experience in highly technical terms. Such descriptions may be difficult to understand for anyone outside that specific industry.

Adjudicators who encounter these types of descriptions should request that petitioners provide, to the extent possible, plain-English explanations of the experience required. Such descriptions may take the form of a supplemental statement filed with the Service Centers indicating why five years of post- baccalaureate and progressive experience would be necessary to perform successfully the duties set forth in highly technical job descriptions. The supplemental statement should be an affidavit (or other st atement under penalty of perjury) from some person within the petitioning firm who has relevant knowledge concerning the minimum acceptable qualifications for the position involved in the Form I-140 . It is incumbent upon the petitioner to describe the position offered in such a way so that an adjudicator can reasonably determine whether the job actually requires an advanced degree or, in the alternative, five years of post-baccalaureate experience that is progressive in nature.

It is reasonable to infer that highly technical positions are progressive in nature due to the constant state of change in their respective industries. This is not to say, however, that five years of post- baccalaureate experience in a highly technical position automatically translates to an advanced degree in every case. As with any adjudication, a petition seeking classification for an EB-2 advanced degree professional should be decided on a case-by-case basis.

How can these Requirements be Demonstrated?

The terms, “MA,” “ MS,” “Master’s Degree or Equivalent” and “Bachelor’s degree with five years of progressive experience,” all equate to the educational requirements of a member of the professions holding an advanced degree. The threshold for granting EB-2 classification will be satisfied when any of these terms appear in block 14.

It is also important to read the ETA-750 as a whole. In particular, if the education requirement in block 14 includes an asterisk (*) or other footnote, the information included in the note must be considered in determining whether the educational requirement, as a whole, demonstrates that an advanced degree or the equivalent is the minimum acceptable qualification for the position.

As long as the minimum requirement for the job offered is master’s degree or the equivalent, the position should be found to require a member of the professions holding an advanced degree. This is true even if several variations of this requirement are stated.