Bamma... avthundhi amma

Paidithalli

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

but women lose their ability right? around some middle age. 

Women lose their ability to make eggs during/after menopause. But, they can use other eggs and implant them using IVF treatment, it's not recommended usually but it is doable. 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Women lose their ability to make eggs during/after menopause. But, they can use other eggs and implant them using IVF treatment, it's not recommended usually but it is doable. 

okay, than she's not the genetic mother aithe. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

okay, than she's not the genetic mother aithe. 

Well, it's possible to still make it genetic but I would doubt that's the case here. Basically you can store your eggs to have kids at a later time point. A lot of people do that if they are too busy to have kids. 

Just now, Meow said:

Well, it's possible to still make it genetic but I would doubt that's the case here. Basically you can store your eggs to have kids at a later time point. A lot of people do that if they are too busy to have kids. 

okay

7 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Ee soukaryam edho 20 years back unte state Ki aa karanajanmudi.... prathibimbam CM ga undedhi... chassss

With his case, the problem is not with artificial insemination. LP would have been ok to have an implantation through surgery, it's more his inability to produce sperm I think.