Jio Fiber Plans & Price Chart

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

did you ever used Mesh networking with-in your own network? More of security feature and i think India should start protecting and building better communications network. So far all we are doing is struggling to get fundamental necessities. We just can't keep doing it for years. 

kaani public adi pedha advantage ani cheppi subscribe avvaru ga

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

kaani public adi pedha advantage ani cheppi subscribe avvaru ga

There's a subtle difference between understanding what Jio Fiber is offering versus what public is actually understanding. I wouldn't necessarily bother about how a village person understand Jio Fiber. They are bundling lot of missing pieces together so that you don't have to worry about managing multiple vendors. 

2 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Arey. Taco uncle.koddiga explain cheayi 

Use avutadi ante shift avuta

I see it as Convenience + Features + Security. You just need to pay one time one person for all the entertainment, premium content for Movies, Shows and better device and network security features. Tell me one company in India is offering for a price Jio Fiber is doing today? You have to own Hotstar, AirTel for Mobile, Dish for some other, Internet for local vendor. Too much chaos. This will push to have only major players like Vodafone, Tata, Reliance, Airtel, Idea and they start competing among themselves and offer better rates to consumers. We don't need Beam or Sri Broadband or other nonsense.