Aadavallu enduku paniki raanivallu - Valuable db member UdukuRaktham

TacocaT

1 minute ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Rey meow and staysafe velli Edina intellectual forums lo petukondi mee discussions. Vignyana pradarshananlu ikada chupakarledu meevu. 

Don’t blame me. I was pulled into this conversation for no reason and compared to @uttermost who is in jail right now on sedition charges.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Don’t blame me. I was pulled into this conversation for no reason and compared to @uttermost who is in jail right now on sedition charges.

Oh poor you, must be hard to think of new ways to make people feel worthless. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

But seriously though, I want to know why you think I am not conservative. 

36 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Dude if he is not in jail, you can get sued for slandering... Ungalaku ippo ennayichi, naan chumma kettar, ne keka naan yaro

26 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Dude if he is not in jail, you can get sued for slandering... Ungalaku ippo ennayichi, naan chumma kettar, ne keka naan yaro

It is nothing compared to what he has said about me or India. @uttermost can’t argue without personally abusing me - which indicates that he is a weak person. For example, it seems the girl I was talking to was sleeping around with her colleagues and wanted Db members to sexually abuse her. What did she do btw? But he has to bring someone else in so that he can win an argument on an obscure forum on the internet. Great role model he is. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is nothing compared to what he has said about me or India. @uttermost can’t argue without personally abusing me - which indicates that he is a weak person. For example, the girl I was talking to was sleeping around with her colleagues and wanted Db members to sexually abuse her. What did she do btw? But he has to bring someone else in so that he can win an argument on an obscure forum on the internet. Great role model he is. 

Who are we talking about here? 

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is nothing compared to what he has said about me or India. @uttermost can’t argue without personally abusing me - which indicates that he is a weak person. For example, the girl I was talking to was sleeping around with her colleagues and wanted Db members to sexually abuse her. What did she do btw? But he has to bring someone else in so that he can win an argument on an obscure forum on the internet. Great role model he is. 

10gey thread nunchi. Nuvu mee uttermost fetish batch vere thread veskuni 3some cheskondi. Don't kill fun in db.