Two Telugu students drowned

kakatiya

Officers found the bodies in the middle of a pool of water about nine to 10 feet deep.

Police believe the second man jumped into the water to save the first but was unsuccessful, the report said.

Both men were poor swimmers and neither was wearing a life jacket, according to police.

In July, a 27-year-old woman and 39-year-old man drowned at the park and they were also Indians.

The victims were said to be students from the University of Texas at Arlington. The state Medical Examiner's Office on Wednesday identified them as 23-year-old Ajay Kumar Koyalamudi and 22-year-old Teja Koushik Voleti.

When do people learn??? If you don't know swimming don't be a fcking hero........ shout for help for any professional or good swimmers nearby

Thats all you can do.

1 hour ago, kushi_ said:

%<>( but very sad #$1

Sense unda asala ..matter sensitive aynapudu daniki tagattu behave cheyi. Edo anni threads unique and avasaraminave padutunatu ee db lo repost anta repost. 

1 minute ago, UdukuRaktham said:

Sense unda asala ..matter sensitive aynapudu daniki tagattu behave cheyi. Edo anni threads unique and avasaraminave padutunatu ee db lo repost anta repost. 

Antha wrong emundi dantlo ... already 2 threads paddayyi kabatti repost ani petta .. nakanna ekkuva Nuv konchem use cheyi sense .. prathidaniki ekkuva react avvaku  

1 minute ago, kushi_ said:

Antha wrong emundi dantlo ... already 2 threads paddayyi kabatti repost ani petta .. nakanna ekkuva Nuv konchem use cheyi sense .. prathidaniki ekkuva react avvaku  

nenu username ki taggattu behave sestannu nuvvu kuda alane seyyi ani kavi bhaavam emo

2 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

nenu username ki taggattu behave sestannu nuvvu kuda alane seyyi ani kavi bhaavam emo

I felt that repost comment to be very insensitive in this thread. 

7 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

I felt that repost comment to be very insensitive in this thread. 

Deniki em meaning anukuntunnavo cheppu .. danibatti em pettalo em pettoddo chustha next time . 

40 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

So sad nenu chinapudu ilane padithy nanu save chedamani evado dookadu, papam.poyadu. i saved.

If this is really true I feel sorry for other person , eppudu ardam ayindhi Ela endhuku tayaru ayavo