Best immigration attorney for h4 to j1

AryaD

On 9/6/2019 at 12:42 AM, AryaD said:

Need to find a better immigration attorneyto file i539 for my wife for COS h4 to j1. Evari kina Better attorney telisthe post cheyandi. 

Murthy law firm tho velthe bestena? Murthy service ela vutundhi. 

Too expensive he is

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meow

• AryaD

• user789

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Meow said:

I don't know if you can do that, why would you need two different Visas?

I am on h1b and my wife is on h4. Validity is for another one year.i am planning to change the job now and also my wife is planning to change to j1 due to uncertainty of h4 ead .if I change the job can I apply h4 extension as well for my wife when h4 to j1 CoS is in progress.

1 minute ago, AryaD said:

I am on h1b and my wife is on h4. Validity is for another one year.i am planning to change the job now and also my wife is planning to change to j1 due to uncertainty of h4 ead .if I change the job can I apply h4 extension as well for my wife when h4 to j1 CoS is in progress.

She can be on J1 and go back to H4 later on. Visa interview appudu kashtam emo kani COS cheyochu, H1 is dual intent no. 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

She can be on J1 and go back to H4 later on. Visa interview appudu kashtam emo kani COS cheyochu, H1 is dual intent no. 

Cos and h4 extension okesari apply cheyocha.

Just now, AryaD said:

Vundhi bhayya. NOc techukovali j1 Waiver ki

Position enti? Ippudu India lo konni positions ki akkarledantunnaru. J1 nunchi COS cheyadaniki waiver kavali. Na friends J1 nunchi EB1 cheyaleka H1 ki transfer ayyaru. 

Just now, Meow said:

Position enti? Ippudu India lo konni positions ki akkarledantunnaru. J1 nunchi COS cheyadaniki waiver kavali. Na friends J1 nunchi EB1 cheyaleka H1 ki transfer ayyaru. 

Residency

Just now, Meow said:

Residency ki 2 year home country requirement undi, waiver tiskovali COS cheyyalante. 

Avunu adhi 3 yers tarvatha sangathai. At present the goal is convert to j1 from h4 ead.

Avunu adhi 3 yers tarvatha sangathai. At present the goal is convert to j1 from h4 ead.

Yeah, J1 shouldn't be an issue to apply, although I don't think you can apply for H4 parallel ga.

E program lo residency? I know it's rare but surgery lo okataniki O1 sponsor chesaru. But he was in the end of the program and he was going to be an assistant professor in surgery. So, ala sponsor cheste J1 waiver easy ga vastundi. Anesthesiology lo kuda possible. 

Just now, Meow said:

Yeah, J1 shouldn't be an issue to apply, although I don't think you can apply for H4 parallel ga.

E program lo residency? I know it's rare but surgery lo okataniki O1 sponsor chesaru. But he was in the end of the program and he was going to be an assistant professor in surgery. So, ala sponsor cheste J1 waiver easy ga vastundi. Anesthesiology lo kuda possible. 

Residency is in IM

5 minutes ago, Meow said:

Maybe she can try. Waiver ki paperwork unte it's not a big deal. I think J1 is better than H4 like that. 

I would like her to continue on h4 ead but looks like it is risky to be on h4 ead .so planning for COS in US itself.

I would like her to continue on h4 ead but looks like it is risky to be on h4 ead .so planning for COS in US itself.

If she is not traveling, being on J1 should be ok. Ayina residency aipoka hospital lo position oste, she can transfer to a different work visa.