Heads must roll

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

chaa ...no one should question anything or anyone from delhi ...forum should be full of threads mocking CBN, telugu people..anyone says anything logical even if it is in support of andhra people and telugu people in a forum with name andhrafreidns is not liked by some

Follow this. It might help you..

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-s-mental-health-matters/201509/7-ways-deal-negative-thoughts

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, babu_bangaram said:

He will take the blame ..... thats fine ..... what do you want ..........

when everyone is feeling bad about the mission .... what is your lolli ...... 

very depressed and negative person you are .....

get some life man ..............

you should see the scientist who have put in their heart and soul are crying .......

aath care. Bhakths never cried when old people suffered without medical treatment during demon, nobody said anything when our MP's where hit by north MP goons and bill passed to divide our states. Why should I get so emotional and not ask reasonable and rational questions ?

52 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

For a dirt poor country...ISRO and govt of india took these ego projects , spend crores and failed to deliver. The same moron who taunted at people suffering Demon as "look at soldiers cant you do this much" ..and the same moron who gloated murder of 2000 muslims in gujarat and one lakh people in camps in state capital ahhmedabad as "newtons third law" must explain what are the consequences here ?

who will be fired and who will be held responsible for hundreds of crores of money ?

Inshallah pak will send a satillite from its soil at 2040.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

my thoughts are not negative at all ..they are positive thoughtful based on moral principles and sense of right..wrong and self respect.

Try reading it again...seriously, it will help and you are welcome...

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

For a dirt poor country...ISRO and govt of india took these ego projects , spend crores and failed to deliver. The same moron who taunted at people suffering Demon as "look at soldiers cant you do this much" ..and the same moron who gloated murder of 2000 muslims in gujarat and one lakh people in camps in state capital ahhmedabad as "newtons third law" must explain what are the consequences here ?

who will be fired and who will be held responsible for hundreds of crores of money ?

Haha chill the fukkk down sodaraaaa

Let's try to get lacha kotlu byack from jaggay first

1 hour ago, comradee said:

Mana jalaganna for his own corrupt chesi vaditho pakkana valani munchi ias,industrialists ni munchi desham kosam kastapaaddu  kada

Look pulka i dont care about Jagan or any other non pulka leader. Heck i dont care about any leader . Make as many asinine statements as you like about any of them. My only agenda is to post against pulkas and their good for nothing Nakka.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

my thoughts are not negative at all ..they are positive thoughtful based on moral principles and sense of right..wrong and self respect.

Orey @uttermostga nuvvu chachav ani talk nadchindi db lo... inka brathike unnava ra.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

there is nothing wrong in trying and losing. valla dabbulu valla istham. nuvvu istunnavani feel ayithey adikelli dobbey.