Heads must roll

lovemystate

46 minutes ago, thammmudu said:

Look pulka i dont care about Jagan or any other non pulka leader. Heck i dont care about any leader . Make as many asinine statements as you like about any of them. My only agenda is to post against pulkas and their good for nothing Nakka.

Esukora ra eddie ga,nuvvu esinanta matrana ikkada niku evadu ki edi ayithaledu.akadiki nuvvu este edo Motham people opinioni laga posulu dexxgaku maxxda ga.

ni edupu nuvvu educa louxxda ke baxxl ga

ni l’anti kuxxaklu miru giunge untayi endukante miku evado gattiga rod lagxxa dita.baga hurt ayinattunav papam 

cbn good for nothing nuvvu oo pedda peekudu gadivi malla,ee dB lo hatred threads esukunta malla edo shanta murthy laga kathalu dexxgaku

cbn achieved way beyond his life .you and me are nothing infront  of him.you better come to reality eddie ga

57 minutes ago, thammmudu said:

Look pulka i dont care about Jagan or any other non pulka leader. Heck i dont care about any leader . Make as many asinine statements as you like about any of them. My only agenda is to post against pulkas and their good for nothing Nakka.

are you @tennisluvr bro?

49 minutes ago, MRI said:

there is nothing wrong in trying and losing. valla dabbulu valla istham. nuvvu istunnavani feel ayithey adikelli dobbey.

vaadi jebu lo nunchinichada..adhi andharu indians dabbu ra pichi pulka

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

you neither have a brain nor vattal...telugu hater f.off

@lovemystate you are good for this only.. you are caste fanatic you dont like indians... you dont have guts to go beyond forums. unfortunately..  your brain did not grow beyond certain point to understand..

1 minute ago, jpismahatma said:

@lovemystate you are good for this only.. you are caste fanatic you dont like indians... you dont have guts to go beyond forums. unfortunately..  your brain did not grow beyond certain point to understand..

you repeat same insults and cant engage me on any single point ...should you know wonder about your brain first before making false accusations on others brain. Your blind slave to idea of india without any sense of right or wrong. Even india will be embrassed off you.

They have an orbiter around the moon,

they were 2KM away from reaching the South Pole of moon, which no other country has done.

It was 3 in one mission, we achieved 2 and third would lead to magnificent achievements in future,

Anyone remotely questioning this should ask their dads why he failed to use a condom,

55 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you repeat same insults and cant engage me on any single point ...should you know wonder about your brain first before making false accusations on others brain. Your blind slave to idea of india without any sense of right or wrong. Even india will be embrassed off you.

@uttermost confirmed. 

Ela unnav baa.