Swades Sainma

Meow

Lekka NASA nunchelli Vikram Sarabhai space station ki yelli pani cheyyalani entamandiki anipistundi....anipiste a peeling ni ignore cheyyala, leka elpovala? India la research la beaurocracy chusinaka kuda yelladam manchi idea ne na?

Oh my meow

If you are in research, and of you are passionate about science, pick the best lab in the world to work with.

If you are passionate about research problems specific to India, pick the best labs in the which can fund that kind of research.

If you passionate about bringing the solution to masses, work with companies to make to masses 

India lone solve cheyyali ante, either start your own lab or swim through the buerocracy . 

6 minutes ago, PCR_MURTY said:

Oh my meow

If you are in research, and of you are passionate about science, pick the best lab in the world to work with.

If you are passionate about research problems specific to India, pick the best labs in the which can fund that kind of research.

If you passionate about bringing the solution to masses, work with companies to make to masses 

India lone solve cheyyali ante, either start your own lab or swim through the buerocracy . 

Ento e dilemma 

2 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Ayithe ellaku...ellali anipinchina vallu eltharu

News lo ila ochinappudalla patriotism bayataki coming. I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not ani dilemma. 

2 hours ago, PCR_MURTY said:

Oh my meow

What if I am only smart enough to work in the best lab in the country, but not have my own lab? Matter entante US lo unnanta research budget India lo ledu, what I do? 

17 minutes ago, Meow said:

What if I am only smart enough to work in the best lab in the country, but not have my own lab? Matter entante US lo unnanta research budget India lo ledu, what I do? 

Appudu US lone research cheskovali

India lo budget vache varaku

7 minutes ago, PCR_MURTY said:

Appudu US lone research cheskovali

India lo budget vache varaku

I feel guilty somewhat, IIT lo unnappudu my project was funded by ISRO, it's like I ditched them you know.