H1b Visa - Heart and Blood Vessel Surgery - US - India

venky123

you need someone to take care of you. most of the times andarni shield chese process lo we forget ourselves.

you should remember that you are important too.

• Thanks 2

Thank you All. My employer is not providing Short Term Disability.

Also my current Client or new client may not wait for 2-3 months, so it will be difficult for me to be on Project during those 2-3 months.Can I apply for EAD under Compelling Circumstances. 

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/employment-authorization-compelling-circumstances

13 minutes ago, venky123 said:

Also my current Client or new client may not wait for 2-3 months, so it will be difficult for me to be on Project during those 2-3 months.Can I apply for EAD under Compelling Circumstances. 

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/employment-authorization-compelling-circumstances

absolutely acceptable for EAD CC, you should go for it, the chances are although very slim

contact a lawyer to see if there is any merit, the number of approvals in this category are very very less, so it makes me believe all those are critical cases like cancer etc

first thing is you should document all the hardships that you are going through with all proofs that include details of your past surgery in india

you should ask your cardiologist to write a clear report about the condition of yours

remember this status is temporary in nature and you should get back to H1B within a year may be

21 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

absolutely acceptable for EAD CC, you should go for it, the chances are although very slim

contact a lawyer to see if there is any merit, the number of approvals in this category are very very less, so it makes me believe all those are critical cases like cancer etc

first thing is you should document all the hardships that you are going through with all proofs that include details of your past surgery in india

you should ask your cardiologist to write a clear report about the condition of yours

remember this status is temporary in nature and you should get back to H1B within a year may be

Thank you @soodhilodaaram.

41 minutes ago, venky123 said:

I donno much about H1 and i could not provide the best advice for you and i am sure there are people here who give better legal advice about that. 

But its just one life, take care of it first. Everything else comes later. If you feel that US is stopping you despite of all your hard work for these years and your life situation here, then its not the place for you i feel. Good luck and stay happy. 

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

I donno much about H1 and i could not provide the best advice for you and i am sure there are people here who give better legal advice about that. 

But its just one life, take care of it first. Everything else comes later. If you feel that US is stopping you despite of all your hard work for these years and your life situation here, then its not the place for you i feel. Good luck and stay happy. 

Thank you @JohnSnow