Did anyone buy or test drive hyndai palisade? Any views on that 8 seater?

CheGuevara

I recently bought a limited trim. Happy with it so far. Limited is only 7 seater. Owned a Hyundai before, never had any problems with it. There are good features that come standard. Definitely worth taking a look if you are in the market for a SUV.

Besides that Hyundai offers a 100,000/10 Year warranty. Kia Telluride and Palisade are built on the same powertrain.

SE and SEL trims have 8 seats

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

I recently bought a limited trim. Happy with it so far. Limited is only 7 seater. Owned a Hyundai before, never had any problems with it. There are good features that come standard. Definitely worth taking a look if you are in the market for a SUV.

Besides that Hyundai offers a 100,000/10 Year warranty. Kia Telluride and Palisade are built on the same powertrain.

I am looking to buy SEL trim... i am confused if we need both convenience and  Premier packages? How much you paid for limited? DiD you bargain? Please advise.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 10:14 AM, dewarist said:

On 9/8/2019 at 11:37 AM, CheGuevara said:

I am looking to buy SEL trim... i am confused if we need both convenience and  Premier packages? How much you paid for limited? DiD you bargain? Please advise.

LTT .. @dewarist bhayya , how much did you end up paying for Limited version  ? 

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 11:37 AM, CheGuevara said:

Did you buy palisade bhayya? If yes what trim? Price?