Traffic police and their concerned department

GullyBoy

there are 100s of things that they need to do before they start putting heavy fines to public..

vallu cheyalsinavi sarigga chesi chavaru kaani fines matram esta antaru..

mana desam lo anni anthe.. vallu corrupt ga undi enni eshalanna eyyachu.. finalga suffer ayyedi common public..

common publick  ni torture pettadam lo eppudu leni satisfaction untundi ee govt janalaki..

I read a quote on FB that ........

"Many people are angry that fines under the new MV act are very high & they cant afford to pa this much.

Wondering why they want to pay the penalty amount in first place. Trust me its not at all mandatory to break traffic rules. We can simply learn to obey them."@3$%

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

traffic rules follow ayithe evadiki emi ivvavalasina avasaram undadhu .. 

ade my point kuda.. vaallu c-grade service provide chestar.. they dont even care about the quality of roads, improper lights, street sellers etc.. but janalni peedinchalante munduntaru.. mundu they shud clean their house first before fining others is my point

indians are worst at traffic sense and they bringing a change in them is not easy

a drastic measure is needed to bring a behavioural change in us

few idiots will always cry whenever there is big change in system. they always want status quo and enjoy reveling in their mediocrity

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

ade my point kuda.. vaallu c-grade service provide chestar.. they dont even care about the quality of roads, improper lights, street sellers etc.. but janalni peedinchalante munduntaru.. mundu they shud clean their house first before fining others is my point

Road and infra is something seperate from following traffic rules.....

Helmet is for your safety ....

Stopping on red light is to have some common sense so that other people across the road also need to go in timely manner .....

driving on footpath ..... other people need to walk 

Pollution ..... we cannot be polluting the environment ....need to keep the earth alive 

License ...... There are many instances young kids driving cars and killing people on teh road ..... 

These are all for you nothing to do with roads .........and infrastructure .... complains about them should go to the R&D minister ..... not to the police 

1 hour ago, GullyBoy said:

infra bagunte people change avtharu anukovatam not correct
for eg : hyd - vij highway mana interstate laane untundi almost .. but no one atleast care to wear a helmet or seat belt when accessing it .

Dont forget that govt just uses people money.

The unfortunate thing is they try to focus on welfare for votes and ignore infrastructure. I think its up to people to decide and vote for what they want.

3 minutes ago, Discotek said:

infra bagunte people change avtharu anukovatam not correct
for eg : hyd - vij highway mana interstate laane untundi almost .. but no one atleast care to wear a helmet or seat belt when accessing it .

yes, u got my point.. hyd vja hwy meeda implement cheyachu coz the roads are great.. 

or they shud give right to ppl to fine the govt for the gathukula roads.. (sounds a bit dumb I know hHA)

On 8/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, reality said:

Traffic violation chesi lancham/penalty katte kante, one opts to not commit a violation, which is better anyway.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:45 AM, reality said:

@bold, totally agree. Monna India vachinappudu oka biker gadu traffic police ni mochethho kotti pothunnadu. I tried to take a pic of his number plate, but he ran away so fast.

Question is what enforces the law? What invokes fear-factor? I thought fines may be one way to do it. License cancellation for repeated violations? And Immediate license cancellation for the incidents such as the one above & DUI.

Also, do frequent sting operations on traffic police. If a traffic police is caught red handed taking bribe, suspend him from duties and eventually fire him. 

Bottomline, they need to do something. Can’t simply accept the status quo.