BREAKING: Oracle releases earnings a day earlier than expected, stock drops

tacobell fan

Oracle shares fell as much as 5% on Wednesday after the company reported earnings one day earlier than expected and said that co-CEO Mark Hurd is taking a leave of absence.

“Though we all worked hard together to close the first quarter, I’ve decided that I need to spend time focused on my health. At my request, the Board of Directors has granted me a medical leave of absence,” Hurd was quoted as saying in a statement. “As you all know, Larry, Safra and I have worked together as a strong team, and I have great confidence that they and the entire executive management team will do a terrific job executing the exciting plans we will showcase at the upcoming OpenWorld.”

Just now, Spartan said:

Thursday is Layoff day at most of the companies.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Oracle shares fell as much as 5% on Wednesday after the company reported earnings one day earlier than expected and said that co-CEO Mark Hurd is taking a leave of absence.

“Though we all worked hard together to close the first quarter, I’ve decided that I need to spend time focused on my health. At my request, the Board of Directors has granted me a medical leave of absence,” Hurd was quoted as saying in a statement. “As you all know, Larry, Safra and I have worked together as a strong team, and I have great confidence that they and the entire executive management team will do a terrific job executing the exciting plans we will showcase at the upcoming OpenWorld.”

Mee iddar eppudu landasura news e pattukosthar :buttkick: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Which companies lo ?

most of the bay area companies...the pink news comes on Thursday..

since Fridays most of the people are WFH...

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

most of the bay area companies...the pink news comes on Thursday..

since Fridays most of the people are WFH...

asalu meedi ee field, mee company market share entha? chala sarlu choosanu adi avuddi idi avuddi.. most, all aney padalu vadatavu.. mee company lo avutey anni companies lo avutadani enduku bhayam pedatavu? bhayapadataru kottollu

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

asalu meedi ee field, mee company market share entha? chala sarlu choosanu adi avuddi idi avuddi.. most, all aney padalu vadatavu.. mee company lo avutey anni companies lo avutadani enduku bhayam pedatavu? bhayapadataru kottollu

• MRI  daniki ..nenu cheppinadaniki link enti..
  • when i say it happens in most of the companies..then it happens... doesnt mean 100% places it happens ani kada..
  • bhayam deniki.

7 hours ago, Spartan said:
  • MRI  daniki ..nenu cheppinadaniki link enti..
  • when i say it happens in most of the companies..then it happens... doesnt mean 100% places it happens ani kada..
  • bhayam deniki.
  • when you say most, I think you are talking about your company only. SAM/SOM ni batti meedi pedda market influencing company avuno kado chooddam ani.
  • According to English usage, most means more than 50% of companies. Nuvvu chala sarlu vaadadam choosanu. Adedo industry okka borla padutunnattu. Market trend valla kaakunda, valla own reasons valla vallu lay off chesukuntaru. Daniki market ee padipotundi annattu cheptavu.. This time the market is truly not doing good in some sectors but I am also curious about your statements other times that I noticed.
  • Experience vunnavallaki bhayam vundakapovachu. Kani jobs leka career lo struggle avutunna vallaki vuntundi. Everyone went through that phase early in their career in some form. If you say you did not, you are lying or you are filthy rich.