Ghost town in AP

raccharambola

China constructed mega cities in 5 years. Pinky and jaffa batch daily crying tappitha eppudana edana development chesina history vunda. Andhra lost golden opportunity to built green filed capital. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bezawadalion said:

China constructed mega cities in 5 years. Pinky and jaffa batch daily crying tappitha eppudana edana development chesina history vunda. Andhra lost golden opportunity to built green filed capital. 

Baborini indirect gaa thittinattu vundi nee statement China Peru cheppi 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bezawadalion said:

China constructed mega cities in 5 years. Pinky and jaffa batch daily crying tappitha eppudana edana development chesina history vunda. Andhra lost golden opportunity to built green filed capital

Nee peru Bejawadapilli ani pettuko ika nunchi. Mee capital poyyindi kada :giggle:

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bandi oda ayindi, a oda ki chillu padi samudram lo munagadaniki ready ga vundi....

meeru matram inka samethalu chepukuntu vundandi

so aithey jaffa garu great antav

10 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

Jagan masth rule chesthunnadu. CBN inka vala gang crores worth of lands looting chesaru. Andari daggara paisal ni gunjaali

eee ooru amma manadi? nee health condition bagunda?

3 hours ago, bezawadalion said:

China constructed mega cities in 5 years. Pinky and jaffa batch daily crying tappitha eppudana edana development chesina history vunda. Andhra lost golden opportunity to built green filed capital

Mega city kadhu mega building anna kattinda? Opp waste cheskundhi evadu antunna halwa

8 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey methavi Nizam chesina vati valla entha revenue vostunde jara cheptava ?  akhir ki blind hatred thoti ekkada credit iyyalsi vostado ani  bathukamma chesukune adollani battalippinchi rounds eyinchina Nizam ni pogudutunnav chudu...  @3$%slavery at its peaks..  
Give me some synopsis - What was it that nizam did so great contributed to Hyderabad economy after 400 years of looting in the name of taxes..  sontha polalu kooda dunnukoleni system vundedi..

nuvvu vochi edo satirical ga chepthe chesinodu cheyanattu kadu... With proofs enno sarlu posted.. okk langa gadu reply iyyaledu..

Also highlited artham kaledu..

Hyderabad ante okka IT kadhu kadha, Sir. If you see before 1996, each of the pockets of Hyderabad had one or the other industries or huge government organizations like BHEL, ECIL, DRDL, DRDO, NFC, NGRI, SCR dock yards, SBI training insititute, Railway training institute, ASCI, CCMB etc. Hyderbad was also a Pharma Hub of united AP. Nacharam, ECIL, Jeedimetla, Sanath Nagar/Bharat Nagar Industrial areas etc had a host of companies that used to provide employment. Also, Vanasthali Puram was Asias biggest residential colony even before 1996. KPHB also was built much before 96. I am not even talking about the film industry and its subsidiary businesses.

The mistake that happened was, most of industrialization happened centered around Hyderabad leaving other parts of AP. 

After CBN came in 1996, he did strive hard to get in IT industries as well and did the same mistake of repeating centralised development. Yes, I give CBN credit where it is due. I appreciate his style of functioning, primarily the 96 style. But, to say that if not for him, we would be doomed is a thinking fit for slaves and not good for the state as well. While I say, I like him, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune have/had more S/W export revenues than Hyderabad during the said period. That is despite the fact that, infrastructure wise Hyderabad trumps the other cities handsdown on any given day. Also, the IT exports have grown leaps and bounds under all the CMs that came after, barring the couple of years when the TG agitation was at peak.

I don't think people have a problem with CBN or a problem with the statement that he was a visionary CM. The problem lies in the fact that, post 2014, there is an effort to deify him. He was a good administrator, short sighted visionary that slowly moved into a megalomaniac zone. He has become senile over the last 5 years. While I proudly say, I cast my first vote ever to CBN, I also admit that, I did not vote for him this time. He was/is more of a dreamseller than an administrator and visionary this time. He gave into the pressures of his coterie. I am not even comparing him to Jagan or YSR here. So, don't go off tangentially getting them into the discussion.

What Jagan will do, has to be seen in the future. The state is not in dire straits as the Yellow media wants us to believe. Nor is it going towards greatness like Sakshi wants us to believe. What happens in the future is a wait and watch game. 

~ A neutral voter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Saar...meedi ae ooru saar ? 

Kastha chepithe, atu vaipu vellakunda jagratha padutam, Asale mee pichi ki treatment kuda ledu...

35 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

2014 lo kutlu eppudo taggayi anta but 2019 batch ki inko 10 years tagge situation kanapadatam ledu bro